Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Modern Hunter at Gun Shows

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Rick it might not help much but I've got a free guest bedroom, and room for a trailer in the driveway. I'm in edmonton, if you need a staging area. Brand new home so yours to relax while you travel. And I cook like a chef since I am one, so can send you on your way with a nice meal.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orthoboy View Post
    Rick it might not help much but I've got a free guest bedroom, and room for a trailer in the driveway. I'm in edmonton, if you need a staging area. Brand new home so yours to relax while you travel. And I cook like a chef since I am one, so can send you on your way with a nice meal.
    Thank you for your very kind and generous offer. Be careful what you offer, I may be hard to be rid of.
    I have several close friends in Edmonton so have not had a problem renting a bunk there.
    Fort Mac, my 2 close buddies have moved out of. I have contacted the show folks there, partly to see if there is still room at the show and also to see if there is a place nearby to set up my trailer. Very few campgrounds can accommodate a 76 foot long rig.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Would love to see you here as well! http://bcrodandgunshow.com

I am in no way affiliated with the show, however I am good friends with the show organizers, shoot me an email and I can send your contact info to the show organizer.

matt-jenkins@Hotmail.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Already dealt with. Even Helen Keller could find us now. The only part I can not control is the zombie like folks who wander around the shows totally oblivious to what is being displayed. But then again maybe they should not be armed in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by starpuss View Post
    you should make a LARGE 4x8FT sign that has Non Restricted on it
    THIS - I knew about the ATRS before I saw it in person so I knew what they were, but everyone I talked to about it cruised right past the table when they saw an AR and wrote it off as a range gun. That show there were only some 8.5x11 printouts saying non-restricted though. Guessing it has been dealt with already, but a bigass sign that just says NON-RESTRICTED would be worth its weight in gold.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H Wally View Post
    THIS - I knew about the ATRS before I saw it in person so I knew what they were, but everyone I talked to about it cruised right past the table when they saw an AR and wrote it off as a range gun. That show there were only some 8.5x11 printouts saying non-restricted though. Guessing it has been dealt with already, but a bigass sign that just says NON-RESTRICTED would be worth its weight in gold.

Should have a solution for that... not quite 8x4... but pretty damn close...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Hey Rick, will you have a MH to handle at your shop? Even if you are away at a gunshow? Just wondering if I swing by in Calgary I could take a look.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

I wonder how many Fudds at the shows will be like "you can't hunt with that thing!" And then just refuse to learn about it and stay set in their ways thinking atr are wrong...
    I bet at least one silly Fudd per show, lol I would hang out around the booth just to watch those guys hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Haakman View Post
    I wonder how many Fudds at the shows will be like "you can't hunt with that thing!" And then just refuse to learn about it and stay set in their ways thinking atr are wrong...
    I bet at least one silly Fudd per show, lol I would hang out around the booth just to watch those guys hahaha
    Well if the debut in Edmonton was any yardstick, the fudd factor needs to be increased by a factor of at least 10, per hour.
    I learned long ago, arguing with a fudd is like wrestling in the mud with a pig. The pig really enjoys it.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    Hey Rick, will you have a MH to handle at your shop? Even if you are away at a gunshow? Just wondering if I swing by in Calgary I could take a look.
    We have 3 here currently on display, I only ever take 2 to a show. We should have the 1 back from the RCMP in the next week or 2 so that will again add to the number of guns available to fondle.

Quote Originally Posted by matt-jenkins View Post
    Would love to see you here as well! http://bcrodandgunshow.com

I am in no way affiliated with the show, however I am good friends with the show organizers, shoot me an email and I can send your contact info to the show organizer.

matt-jenkins@Hotmail.com
    Unfortunately I already have a commitment that weekend, but thanks for the info.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast