Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 50 Beowulf 5 Round Magazine Only $39.95

How do these compare to the Canadian made Press Check Ventures mags I saw online from bullseyelondon? PCV-50 (Gen 2) Same mag just different manufacturer? Thx

PM Sent

In for 5 on the pre-order.

holy sweet mama mother of the one that got nailed!

My pre-order 6 just multiplied themselves to 12!! Damn, I hope the order gets in soon before they multiply again...

Bentley, can you share what is the latest planned date?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Sorry for leaving you all in the dark for the last week! As some of you may know we moved to a new store and it's been quite hectic and I think I should be caught up with everyone and all the pre-orders. Thanks for all the orders guys, unfortunately there has been a problem with the mags getting to Canada and things are going a little slower then expected. We were hoping to have these by now but right now we have no updated ETA. We'll definitely keep you guys updated as we find out more information. The mags are coming so don't worry, they might just be coming a little slower then expected.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DominionOutdoors View Post
    Sorry for leaving you all in the dark for the last week! As some of you may know we moved to a new store and it's been quite hectic and I think I should be caught up with everyone and all the pre-orders. Thanks for all the orders guys, unfortunately there has been a problem with the mags getting to Canada and things are going a little slower then expected. We were hoping to have these by now but right now we have no updated ETA. We'll definitely keep you guys updated as we find out more information. The mags are coming so don't worry, they might just be coming a little slower then expected.
    A legal problem or a supply/shipping problem?
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    A legal problem or a supply/shipping problem?
    Not totally sure at this point, all we know is that they are coming in slower than expected which has caused the delay.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DominionOutdoors View Post
    Not totally sure at this point, all we know is that they are coming in slower than expected which has caused the delay.
    But they are saying "they are coming" right? If they are really saying, that could be a little disconcerting.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    But they are saying "they are coming" right? If they are really saying, that could be a little disconcerting.
    We will be getting the magazines, nothing to worry about. They are just a little behind schedule.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Good to hear! getting anxious

CGN Regular
    Any word for these? Was hoping to have them in hand for the weekend of May 2. Hopefully they come in and I dont have to buy some mags as a temp solution.