Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Buy 3, get the 4th FREE is back!

I hate to be rude , i just gotta say it. i think Canada ammo should change their name to "out of stock"......LMAO!! Sorry you guys are notorious for having 8 pages of items but half of the first page is only in stock. from ammo to guns to accessories. i don't mean it in a negative way i am a steady customer but its soo true.

If anyone in the WINDSOR ONTARIO area bought into this and wishes to split the order let me know. Looking for a case or two of happiness. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by paul1shooter View Post
    I hate to be rude , i just gotta say it. i think Canada ammo should change their name to "out of stock"......LMAO!! Sorry you guys are notorious for having 8 pages of items but half of the first page is only in stock. from ammo to guns to accessories. i don't mean it in a negative way i am a steady customer but its soo true.
    You are right about the amount of out of stock product. I suspect most companies are out of stock on many products to but they likely hide most of these from view. The only reason we don't hide the out of stock items, is because then our customers could not use the "Wishlist" function of the website which I think is a great function.

I am working right now on some improvements to the current site in response to customer feedback. One of the improvements will have the "Show In Stock Only" filter as the default which can be de-selected to show all stock. This should clean things up a bit while still allowing people the option of seeing out of stock product to add to their wish list.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by paul1shooter View Post
    Didn't wanna be the one to say it...

Quote Originally Posted by dunwithit View Post
    Didn't wanna be the one to say it...
    Agreed. At least they have good service when I have ordered tho. I wish they had some .308 or .22 in stock!

My crates just arrived today! Thanks CanAm, awesome service as usual!

Quote Originally Posted by CRSKNG View Post
    I'd be so happy if this was for .223/5.56.
    me too.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789