Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Incredible Stun Baton?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiantbone View Post
    I am planning on taking this to court to have my property returned to me. My neighbour is a criminal lawyer & is salivating to have our day in court over this. Filing the forms at the provincial court house next week.
    Good luck my friend. Props to you for not bending over. If everyone stood their ground legally, maybe ar-15 would be non-restricted.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    I am planning on taking this to court to have my property returned to me. My neighbour is a criminal lawyer & is salivating to have our day in court over this. Filing the forms at the provincial court house next week.
    That is what needs to be done to straighten this out. I would wish you good luck, but I feel you won't need it and things will be made right. Good to see you're not going to bend over and let them F you over. If they thought they had a case, I think they would have laid charges.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Glad to hear this! Looking forward to your win in court!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Maybe I missed this, but when they showed up to seize the baton, did they have a warrant?

Hope it makes a good example

Cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    You are the wind beneath my wings .
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

Do you have a go fund me page? I'd throw you some cash for your legal fees. We all need to stick together as a community against abuse of power by the police. Today it's his stun baton, tomorrow it might be your legally aquire firearms.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gord1986 View Post
    Do you have a go fund me page? I'd throw you some cash for your legal fees. We all need to stick together as a community against abuse of power by the police. Today it's his stun baton, tomorrow it might be your legally aquire firearms.
    I'd be into helping out with legal fees as well if you need it.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    WTF was my reaction to the first link that took me to Missouri...
    However, the second link is genuinely valid. Fair enough, no infraction.
    wow.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    Weapons expert probably zapped himself in the dink wondering why this fleshlight was on his desk
    LOL!! Post of the day!

I literally laughed out loud at that...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano