Any 9mm coming soon?

Thread: Any 9mm coming soon?

Tags: None

Pat91 said:

Any 9mm coming soon?

Hi,

I was wondering if you had any more 9mm coming in stock soon? Specifically some as amazingly priced as the LCW ammo I got with my G17+ammo combo a while back. Thanks.

CanAm said:
    Nothing as low as the LCW for a while. We are negotiating for more, but dealing with the Russians is getting much tougher by the day.

Daver_II said:
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Nothing as low as the LCW for a while. We are negotiating for more, but dealing with the Russians is getting much tougher by the day.
    Tell that to Ukraine..... Too soon?

I too am interested in cheap 9mm
  4. Allan_03 said:
    Oh i desperately need more of that LCW, wish i bought more had i known it would've gone this route with Ukraine and Russia. Down to my last 2-3 hundred of what i bought and will probably be done by the end of the month

CanAm said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan_03 View Post
    Oh i desperately need more of that LCW, wish i bought more had i known it would've gone this route with Ukraine and Russia. Down to my last 2-3 hundred of what i bought and will probably be done by the end of the month
    LCW is gone now, so it will be from somewhere else
  6. dunwithit said:
    Still got 2300ish rds of LCW, wish I'd have ordered more when I did. Looking to stockpile another 5-10k rds before I shoot more than once or twice a month again.

robab said:
    Any further updates on this ?
    "Victory favours the prepared"

CanAm said:
    PMC 9mm is due in about a week

Noltz said:
    I'll be watching for that. By the way your footer ad still rolls the LCW 9mm Luger offer. Dunno if you want to switch that out.
  10. Mr. Q said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Noltz View Post
    I'll be watching for that. By the way your footer ad still rolls the LCW 9mm Luger offer. Dunno if you want to switch that out.
    FYI, 9mm PMC is here.

https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...fmj-box-of-50/
    Cheers,

Mr. Q
    Designer at CanadaAmmo.com