Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: See all open sights

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Arclight's Avatar
    I just ordered your last one. I am looking forward to trying it out on the 870.
    Vae Victis

CPC and OPC party member. CCFR, and OFHA member

I have one on my remington 597 and like it a lot. These are perfect iron sight for us folks getting a little older and having trouble putting the front post in focus.

Great, easy, super light and pretty much unbreakable.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Arclight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by latouf View Post
    I have one on my remington 597 and like it a lot. These are perfect iron sight for us folks getting a little older and having trouble putting the front post in focus.

Great, easy, super light and pretty much unbreakable.
    Glad to hear it. They look like tough little units.
    Vae Victis

CPC and OPC party member. CCFR, and OFHA member

BANNED
    Hiding in BC. Send lawyers, guns and money
    Quote Originally Posted by 8 ball View Post
    Saw one of these on a tactical rifle at a gunshot recently. Colour me unimpressed. Product is called See All and it covers the whole bottom half of what you are aiming at. I will pay a little more and get a decent red dot sight that lets me see beneath the aiming point as well.
    I agree, what's the advantage over a red dot? it seems like it would be like putting a strip of black tape over half my red dot.

They don't require batteries for one thing.

BANNED
    Hiding in BC. Send lawyers, guns and money
    That's the only thing I can see as an advantage. Seems you still have to line up vertical and horizontal planes rather than point and shoot.

I was going to order one. But your flawed automated account system won't let me login nor create a new account and you've still not answered my e-mail about that problem.

It pretty much point and shoot. And it weights nothing. It really doesn't chnage the profile of the rifle so no snagging.

And you can shoot with both eyes open.
    Last edited by latouf; 10-10-2015 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Added comment

CGN Regular
    If you think about it as an open sight (which it is) as opposed to a red dot or similar optic (which it's not) it's a great product. I'ts not trying to replace your eotech... it's trying to replace your irons. With zero parallax I think this is a fantastic product and price great. Derek, you guys have any left? The website says pre-order. I'd like to order one for my new SBR, and I'd like it quick!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I was going to order one. But your flawed automated account system won't let me login nor create a new account and you've still not answered my e-mail about that problem.
    I can't speak as to why you were having login issues just from that statement, but if you want to call me, we can look into. I can tell you that we received several orders over the weekend so hopefully we can get it solved for you. Also, please note that we are open Monday to Friday, 9-6. This Friday we closed early as I had to suddenly step out. Therefore your email won't likely be read until sometime today.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast