Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dominion Arms 7.62x39 stick to magnet?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    x39 surplus

Man $500+ for x39, sorry to hear.
    And i dont like paying more the .35 for any round
    Must be near impossible for you guys to shoot much for under .50

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    Ya but it's allowed because the lead core is exposed, it doesn't damage their back stop. They sell it there to be shot at their range, trust me I did a little bit of digging before I spent 590 bucks on 1000 rounds

I've both bought and shot Barnaul 7.62X39 at the TSE. Do they also sell MFS for in range use?

I have been pulling these too I can't use them at my range. I reuse everything an add a non magnetic bullet back on to it. Seems to crimp fine in my standard dies. I haven't shot any yet. My range is pretty anal about the magnet test even though before I ordered these I asked the range if it was okay and they said yes as long as it's not steel core. I then asked 3 other people who work there and got three different answers. I'm using bullets I got from another site sponsor.

I'm so glad I don't live in "The City" like all you. 10,000 sq. km of wilderness doesn't care about steel core, and neither do any ranges since we don't have indoor ones. But living in rural areas must make me crazy because as my dad used to say "50% of BC's population lives in the Lower Mainland, so that must make us the crazy ones to be out here (Or they just haven't discovered our secret yet)"
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123