Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt Canada IUR Uppers and Complete Guns (with OMNI Lowers)

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Nice upper garbage lower why ????
    Not sure about your characterisation of the lowers, but see post #10 here:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...UR-s-Available

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    oh snap!

Just an FYI, we will be a Mil/LE discount offered. Once we know what it will be, we will apply it to all Mil/LE orders. Don't worry about ordering now and not getting the discount applied.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Just an FYI, we will be a Mil/LE discount offered. Once we know what it will be, we will apply it to all Mil/LE orders. Don't worry about ordering now and not getting the discount applied.

Ryan
    What about the guys like myself that bought the original 15.7 from you and never got the miltary discount.
    Last edited by tj black; 02-15-2015 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tj black View Post
    What about the guys like myself that bought the 15.7 from you and never got miltary discount.
    If you are mil/LE then you will get it on this one. Remind me if you order and I'll see if I can toss in some extra stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by odelleng View Post
    Goose, thanks for your comments.

We have had excellent performance out of our LMSR2 "Omni Hybrid" lower receiver assemblies. The new Hybrid is very rugged and passes the Military Testing for buffer tube torque the same as the aluminium lower does. In addition it features a more flared magazine well for sure changes and the magazine catch plate is guided for better and more reliable performance than the metal ones. The lower has bosses for hammer and trigger pin retaining screws so if you go with dowel pins or any of several drop in triggers that require retained pins you are all set. Enhancement parts like various ambi safeties, ambi mag catches, and enhanced sling plates all fit the LMSR2.

No one complains about a Glock. They might not like it but it works. The Omni Hybrid lower is a very good lower for an AR and represents excellent value for the money. And if you really only want or need an upper, ask your dealer, they can get you one. Thanks for supporting Canadian companies bringing cool, high value guns to our market. Phil

Classy answer to an a rude outburst. I love it.
    UT INCEPIT FIDELIS SIC PERMANET / Loyal She Began, Loyal She Remains

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Sketchy lower.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Sketchy lower.
    Really? You do realize this is a metal reinforced version that differs from the two ATI versions right?

Sketchy rumors. Go to the source.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by m900mwk View Post
    Classy answer to an a rude outburst. I love it.
    Totally agree, Bravo Zulu Phil.
    Card carrying member of the 'Canadian Gun Lobby'

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. -- Ronald Reagan.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I have heard about the bandaid fixes. Superior upper, however. Show me a video of someone yarding on the buffer tube.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast