Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: First I'll take it rules? or first emt?

I have never broken the rules.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    First "I'll take it" gets it from me. However, if multiple people answer one of my ads for the same item then I put the "I'll take it" onto a clock (24 hours) to come up with the EMT. Everyone is informed of this and it works out fine. It's rare the first person doesn't come through...but I have had an occasion where it actually went to the third person in line due to the clock being imposed.
    μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    This would be true if he had his save sent messages turned on.
    It would be nice if the seller was named but I guess one can check martinrene's feedback to see who this deal was with...no?
    He came to the realization that he had sent the message to the wrong person, I'm not going to give his user name out, I sent him a link to this thread regarding what he did and how pissed off I was, but he's made it up to me, and he didnt have to do what he did. He can reply to this thread if he wants, I'm not going to throw him under the bus.

Either way.. whats the point of negative feedback if it seems like it's against forum rules to use it??

With everything being said in this thread it looks like several people have had something similar to this happen to them..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    It's first guy to send the EMT for me.
    I've had too many deals lost waiting on slackers who PM you "I'll take it!" and then never respond or respond a week later with a story about how they're sorry but they now have to pass. Meanwhile, there's 10 other dudes trying to throw their money at you and you're trying to be a gentleman and wait on some guy who says he wants soemthing bad but takes his sweet ass time to continue comms.....
    Unless it's a special arrangement made right away through direct messages, then it's first person who gets an EMT into my bank that gets it personally.
    The longest I've waited was the next morning and the buyer asked if that was okay. Every other deal I've done the EMT has come in within a few minutes to a couple of hours at most. I certainly would not wait a week like you have.
    Last edited by StoneHorse; 02-19-2015 at 07:28 PM.
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

CGN Regular
    First EMT is AGAINST the rules!! plain and simple!

For me, it's the first "I'll take it"

I don't care how you pay for it. cash, cheque, emt, etc...

I don't care if you want to walk it here from Alberta ffs...

I find many of the younger generation just have no koot! Smarten up...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BrotherRockeye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    I hope your not talking about me..

no sir...my "that" was to your "this"

WE'RE KIN CUZ WE SHOOT. WHAT WE SHOOT AND WHAT WE SHOOT AT SHOULDN'T MATTER!

It ain't the years, it's the miles!

Quote Originally Posted by HeadDamage View Post
    The seller should not be asking multiple guys for emt's and giving it to the first one that arrives... bad seller!
    Exactly, bad business practices

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456