Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walther Range kits only $569.95

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

CGN frequent flyer
    What's the catch with these guns considering ppq is going for twice the price?

CGN Regular Rock Out w/ Ur Glock Out's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    ^^ This!! Don't know enough about the Walther but very curious!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    I dunno, but Hickock45 likes them, and other online reviews are favourable as well.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Two completely different guns my friend, this one is a "budget" walther and is double action only still a really sweet gun though
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Quote Originally Posted by skoal View Post
    Two completely different guns my friend, this one is a "budget" walther and is double action only still a really sweet gun though
    Do you by chance have one, or have you handled one? If so, what do you think? I found them quite homely when I first saw pictures, but I have never seen one in the flesh and must admit they are beginning to grow on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbuster View Post
    Do you by chance have one, or have you handled one? If so, what do you think? I found them quite homely when I first saw pictures, but I have never seen one in the flesh and must admit they are beginning to grow on me.
    I dont have one but I do have a p99 and this one had better ergos and I actually like the double action trigger but me and a guy swapped guns at the range and we both agreed that their both great guns. The only thing stopping me from getting one is that I allready have a walther and have other guns I want more then it and the ppx dosnt have the paddle release that I really like.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Hmmm...thanks. As a southpaw, the paddle mag release interests me, since I use my trigger finger to activate it anyway. I have a couple of new toys on the way myself, but still...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Not correct about the trigger. It is pre cocked not double action. Check the reviews on youtube - sweet gun, probably get some eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    Not correct about the trigger. It is pre cocked not double action. Check the reviews on youtube - sweet gun, probably get some eventually.
    Well feel free to tell that to hundreds of gun store the walther reps and the atf.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast