Thread: Cz 858 Owners

Thank you!

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Thank You!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Thanks to you and Mrs. Wolverine for meeting with CZ regarding these issues. You are correct, another round of letters and phone calls are in order!

nice work John - I sent off a short but polite note to Mr Kallus and received a very non-descript response, to the effect that CZ has not, to date, been informed of any change in the status of their 858 rifle by the Canadian Govenment and when they do they will work with you to correct the situation. To boot, my CC to you (as you requested) was noted as being undeliverable - what a waste of my Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by Saskatoon Reader View Post
    nice work John - I sent off a short but polite note to Mr Kallus and received a very non-descript response, to the effect that CZ has not, to date, been informed of any change in the status of their 858 rifle by the Canadian Govenment and when they do they will work with you to correct the situation. To boot, my CC to you (as you requested) was noted as being undeliverable - what a waste of my Sunday!
    Not a waste of your Sunday at all, thank you for your effort.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer berger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saskatoon Reader View Post

Took you all Sunday to write a "short but polite note?"

As the others have said, thanks John.
    Prost!

Berger

BANNED
    this should be a sticky in the cz 858 reclass forum

Has there been any other word from CZ? I haven't gotten a reply yet
    I wonder when my post count will exceed my IQ

So was the question asked to Mr CZ- are these rifles made from recievers that were once full auto's, then stripped down and converted? If yes then RCMP are just following b.s. law. If no then get the records to prove so and its all cleared up. So which is it?
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Pure Energy's Avatar
    I sent one a while back when I first read this thread. Good to see some action on it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Proutfoo
    having your picture in the paper with a medal around your neck holding a folding stock, pistol-gripped, shotgun with mag extension is a feat in itself