Page 1 of 26 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz 858 Owners

Cz 858 Owners

I would encourage all owners of the CZ858 to e-mail CZ and voice their feelings about the current situation in Canada with the CZ 858 rifle. I would advise that you keep the e-mail polite, short and to the point. Most of the posts on CGN have contained a lot of speculation, please stick to the facts as they affect you. I will be meeting with CZ in three weeks and as always this issue will be top of my agenda.

Petr Kallus is the Senior sales manager that we have dealt with for the past few years, he can be reached at (kallus@czub.cz)

Radmila Tomkova is assistant to Petr, (tomkova@CZUB.CZ) as Petr is often out of his office, I would suggest that all e-mails are copied to Radmila.

Please copy me John@wolverinesupplies.com on your e-mails, the higher the volume of e-mails the stronger the position I will have with CZ.

Cz should obviously understand our feelings, but I for one am unclear how they as a company would be able to help us? Replacement receivers?

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HIT_MAN View Post
    Cz should obviously understand our feelings, but I for one am unclear how they as a company would be able to help us? Replacement receivers?
    Just trust Mr. Wolverine.....
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by HIT_MAN View Post
    I am not making any promises, I have made CZ well aware of the problem in Canada. At the moment we are all waiting to see how the Canadian Government resolves this issue. In the meantime if CZ receive 7,000 e-mails from customers who purchased a CZ product (CZ858 rifle) in good faith and now find themselves in possession of a prohibited firearm explaining their disappointment in CZ, you have created a powerful voice.

Only 6, 997 e-mails to go!

What could be a potential outcome?

6996 to go!
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    NFA CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by rethius View Post
    What could be a potential outcome?
    Your guess is as good as mine, but I am confident that no complaints will equal no action.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dogleg's Avatar
    OK, I'm in for a couple.
    Life begins at 40. Recoil begins at "over .40". Coincidence? I don't think so.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I am not making any promises, I have made CZ well aware of the problem in Canada. At the moment we are all waiting to see how the Canadian Government resolves this issue. In the meantime if CZ receive 7,000 e-mails from customers who purchased a CZ product (CZ858 rifle) in good faith and now find themselves in possession of a prohibited firearm explaining their disappointment in CZ, you have created a powerful voice.

Only 6, 997 e-mails to go!
    Why are we dissappointed with CZ? I am much more so with our elected politicians and non-elected RCMP..
    sic semper tyrannis

Missive away.

Don't ask - don't get, you whiny buggers.

Page 1 of 26 1234567891121 ... LastLast