Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: More Guns In Stock Than Any Time In Our History

I was in there yesterday to pick up a rifle I had purchased and was lucky enough to pick up som CCI Mini mags , always find great things in the store. I would be divorced if I lived close!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Juice? View Post
    EMT is so easy, and less costly for the buyer and the seller.

Some folks do not buy anything on a CC
    Like me and I buy guns with regularity... Really sorry to hear this. I can get stuff more efficiently from BC, sask and Manitoba than I can my own province...
    sic semper tyrannis

No offence but your web-site isn't really buyers friendly !!
    Do you check inventory and then call to place order?

Hi P&D, the oilfield slowdown is hardly "suggested". My household now brings in 126,000$ less a year than it did a few months back. That translates into far fewer new guns coming into our house.

But, thanks for the update regarding your inventory!

Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    After a quick count of guns on display (not over stock in our basement vault) we have almost 1000 long guns and over 200 handguns out on the sales floor (we have a few more thousand in storage). We have run out of normal display space and have resorted to temporary racks in the middle of the store. I'm sure there are still more models/styles/calibers that have missed being put out. Due to the slow down in buying in the USA (except for ammo 9mm/22 etc.) were are getting almost complete full orders that we have never seen before. Many guns still remain at last years prices and some new one have been blended with existing prices and of course some brand new gun models at the new higher prices. There has never been a better time to find the exact gun you might be looking for in stock and most at older pricing. Even with the suggested slow down in the oil business (our back yard) there is significant interest in guns, optics and ammo. We have not refused any shipments and in fact have picked up extra inventory that is being offered at better prices.

We are also getting record shipments of ammo, optics and accessories and are having problems getting it all out on display so if you don't see something just ask as it may still be in the back or upstairs in our warehouse. We are preparing for our biggest and hopefully best gun show season so please come in and check us out, call or email. Also several used guns (some new in boxes) are being traded in or sold to us so the used market is solid as well. Phil.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

do you guys carry any magazines for the ruger mini-14? like the tapco gen 2 mags by any chance?

Just a suggestion You guys should dump some coin into a better showcase of all of your fire arms or at least a majority of them, as well easier online ordering as well. your business would triple as it stands i cant justify driving to Edmonton to look at guns and not find one i want. nothing wrong with a road trip though. just a friendly suggestion. i am a noob and don't know all of the guns and specs of them.

Websites a full time job however it couldn't hurt to give it a little TLC. Still looking forward to seeing your inventory updated!

I'm a happy camper. Bought a restricted recently and one earlier. Good business to deal with, very accommodating. Expedient.
    Got large cases of .22lr Phil?
    COGITO SUMERE POTUM ALTERUM
    Those that fear firearms are intimidated by the lack of knowledge

The only "problem" I can find with your guys website is lack of prices. It makes things a little hard to compare with out. Aside from that, the sorting method is awesome. Specially when you know the calibre you're looking for.

I also have more guns in my safe than at any time in history.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel