Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: More Guns In Stock Than Any Time In Our History

Just want to put in a plug here for a pleasent over the phone transaction to take one of those buckmarks off your hands. I must say you have an excellent inventory (can't think of anywhere else that has 15 buckmarks in stock to choose from) and even though I didn't talk to him over the phone, just wanted to say thanks to Phil for the service.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

I would like to add into this that I had emailed this morning inquiring about a handgun and got a quick response, I emailed back another question and had another response before the end of the work day. Some of the other dealers you have to wait days to hear back and sometimes don't hear back at all. I won't be hesitating to buy at all.

Same here, they even held a gun for me. I placed an order today.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by nathank View Post
    Albeit not being able to order online was a issue at first to me I really enjoyed talking to someone who was knowledgable and friendly when I called to place my order. Ordered at 2 o clock and my order showed up the next day. The price was so much better I was able to order a 4x12 scope instead of a 3x9 for the same price. Great store will deal with them again.
    You have found out our real reason for not having E commerce....It's so when you call we can upsell you more stuff. Haha. Thanks for business and kind words. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN Regular
    Just bought a stripped lower to go with my CC IUR! Can't wait for the CFO to open back up so I can complete the transfer. Come on CFO!

The staff at the restricted desk were super helpful and as always it was nice to poke around and see what ammo was in stock.

Hey Phil, do you happen to know the price on Bushmaster bolt carrier groups for AR15?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789