Thread: VZ Grips Have Landed!

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb VZ Grips Have Landed!

Well, the great guys and girls down at VZ Grips in the US have gotten our first shipment to us post-SHOT in record time despite booming demand for their items down in the States! Our first shipment has a selection of their most popular CZ and 1911 grips with more on the way!

CZ75

This is our first shipment of many, with more grips on the way for the 1911 and CZ75 lines as well as the SIG P226 and Beretta M9, so keep your eyes on our site and here on our forum at CGN for updates on new VZ Grips products -- the goal is to bring accessibility to all of their relevant pistol grip panel lines to Canada, subject only to availability and timing of production runs. More are already en route to the shop now as production runs down there continue. We will have many other options as time goes on with regular shipments from the great folks at VZ Grips!

Cheers,
    Daniel

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    Get some!!! ^^

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    I REALLY like their grips. The CZ grips are just a little thinner than the stock rubber ones, but grippy. I tried a few options and found these to be my favourite.

Good on you for bringing these in Wanstalls!

BANNED
    Order placed, any chance of getting black/cherry operator II with canadian maple leaf on them as custom graphic ? W/mag release cutout

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    You're the 1911 guys, but have no Double Diamonds?

Will you be bringing in their grip screws as well?

I love my VZ grips. Have them on My SAM Thunderbolt.

[IMG][/IMG]

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    You're the 1911 guys, but have no Double Diamonds?

Such is the immutable law of production and supply in this industry -- you never get everything you want all at once, ever! Double Diamonds (and the rest of the 1911 line) are coming in on future shipments.

As a store, we have to work with vendors to coordinate their stock of items between production runs to time shipments for the best ratio of volume, variety, and lowest possible cost in export, shipping, and brokerage fees. Otherwise sure, you get an extra SKU on this shipment, but you only get 30% of the quantity you ordered because it's all they had at that time, so you pay brokerage and shipping on that export and then two weeks later they do a production run and tell you they have the other 70% of that SKU and you end up paying brokerage and export on that batch too for the same SKU that you still have in stock -- raising the end price to the consumer. Careful planning has to go into timing shipments from vendors to keep prices low for our shooters in Canada, to avoid the costs piling on and raising that final sticker price. We take our vendor arrangements very seriously to ensure we can deliver the best products in the industry to our customers with the best service in the industry without having to give in to price increases.

Rest assured: you'll get your Double Diamonds!

Cheers,
    Daniel