Thread: Big Shipment of FrogLube Products IN STOCK

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Big Shipment of FrogLube Products IN STOCK

Everybody's favorite completely non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning, lubrication, and protection lineup is back in bigger supply than ever before! When applied according to FrogLube's directions, their USDA BioPreferred-certified product line provides some of the highest quality lubrication and protection on the planet, reducing malfunctions in adverse conditions even with high roundcounts. What's more, because of its properties as a metal treatment, it makes cleaning after shooting a breeze thanks to FrogLube's proprietary formulation that impregnates the metal with the lubricant. FrogLube is so safe to use that it can even be ingested; it requires no safety precautions to use indoors or outdoors -- please, don't use it as a barbeque topping; Gary tried and didn't like it much. It is safe for use on all polymers, all woods, all wood and metal finishes, and composite products like G10 and Micarta which can all be damaged by petroleum-based products. Additionally, it acts as a sealant and preservative on these surfaces and prevents buildup of oily films on the surface of your firearm.

FrogLube CLP FrogWipes 5PK

CLICK HERE

FrogLube CLP Liquid 4oz

CLICK HERE

FrogLube CLP Liquid 8oz

CLICK HERE

FrogLube CLP Paste 4oz

CLICK HERE

FrogLube CLP Paste 8oz

CLICK HERE

FrogLube FrogTube Cleaning Kit

CLICK HERE

FrogLube Spray Solvent 8oz

CLICK HERE

FrogLube Super Degreaser 4oz

CLICK HERE

FrogLube products are in stock and ready to ship coast to coast! There's no HAZMAT fees for this biodegradable stuff, so it's covered under normal shipping and can be transported by air as it is not aerosolized or petroleum-based, so it's covered by our $10 flat rate shipping anywhere you happen to be. Order everything you need to care for your firearms properly and we'll get it to you wherever you call home.

Cheers,
    Daniel

CGN Regular
    Whats the story with froglube? Is it similar to Fireclean?

BANNED
    As far as I have seen it does not meet MIL-PRF-63460E nor NATO S-758. it probably uses a vegetable based product that will not protect a milspec 100 hour salt water test.

it smells good

From the tests I've seen, it actually way outlasts most other products. What I have not seen is any wear tests.

Works great if you continually lube your parts with it. Cleaned a rifle with it and about 6 months later it smelled rancid. Runs great in the summer, however in winter I had a firing pin seize on my bolt action in -20C with it. Turns out the lube likes to gum up in the cold. I will continue to use it, just need to remember to apply frequently, and switch it out in the winter months.

Glad to see another distributor

Works great in my pistol and is not bad on ice-cream
    Duck tape can fix everything but stupid

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernNate View Post
    Works great if you continually lube your parts with it. Cleaned a rifle with it and about 6 months later it smelled rancid. Runs great in the summer, however in winter I had a firing pin seize on my bolt action in -20C with it. Turns out the lube likes to gum up in the cold. I will continue to use it, just need to remember to apply frequently, and switch it out in the winter months.

Glad to see another distributor
    I fully agree but cue somebody saying "you applied it wrong" lol
    sic semper tyrannis