Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Again no response to email.

try the phone

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Phoned the Store - they had what i wanted when NO one else did - a Timney Calvin Elite Trigger in stock at a reasonable price - she took my order and mailed it out the same day - GREAT SERVICE ! i will Call there First next time !

Cheers RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

Quote Originally Posted by gazoo666 View Post
    Wanted to order some mags but your online shipping estimate was $30.00 Emailed about that and again no response. Done
    You need to actually hit "send" on the email before you go to their paid forum to cry and complain... and, sometimes shipping is expensive.

I always get an email response within 1-2 days from Reliable.
    OP either
    A) incorrectly entered his email or
    B) email went to spam/junk folder and they didn't check.

My guess is A since Reliable gave us a friendly reminder about entering email correctly. LOL.

-Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by reliablegun View Post
    Dear valued CGN Community,

Each and every one of your inquiries are important to us and we do our best to respond to everyone as fast as possible. Please when you use our "Message Us" box on the Contact us page **PLEASE ENSURE** that you have typed your email address correctly. Otherwise our responding emails will get bounced back to us and we will be unable to contact you.

If ever you feel we are taking a longer than expected(2 days+ not including the weekend) feel free to contact me directly at Nick@reliablegun.com in case a technical issue has occurred.

Thanks as always!!
    Nicholas Chee
    Reliablegun.com
    "You may not like guns. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. But if someone breaks into your home, the first two things you are going to do are… Call someone with a gun and Pray they get there in time." - Unknown

CGN frequent flyer
    Did the op order a flame suit? Hahah jeez not much of a complaint, reliable is a great store.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123