Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inventory Blowout Sale - Saturday February 28 - Friday March 6

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnCombatMedic View Post
    The website has been down for as long as I can remember.................. pass
    X2 ... In this day and age Internet sales is huge. Nice sale that 99% of the country can't see what they have.

CGN Regular
    Their site has been done for at least 9 months if not longer.
    Don't understand why they can't get it fixed in that amount of time???

Save the frustration and money and shop elsewhere.

BANNED
    Called got an employee who really was not interested in taking an order recomended e-mail to sales and did not get an answer.. MOVING ON!!

Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    Called got an employee who really was not interested in taking an order recomended e-mail to sales and did not get an answer.. MOVING ON!!
    Hey , me too !!!!

Anyone else see a theme here!!
    I plan on having Justin Bieber to sing at my Funeral so my Death will be the Second worst thing to happen that day .
    How come the only women that look at me like a side of beef are VEGETARIAN

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    I think my first Fabarm was bought from them...but I have never seen anything since...a working website is pretty much a must nowadays. They have any of those Bushmaster M4's?
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Went there today picked up a Blackhawk bi-pod and a magpul rifle stock both 50% off. Online store or not the counter staff there has always been great!
    If Jesus had a Glock, he would still be alive today.

JR

you have , No you must fix that piece

your Target sports staff , as a business owner myself , I am telling you , don't give a crap , and they are rude about it .

and very proud even to show it . (don't ask names , I am there every week to shoot since it is only 5 mn from my house.

and I refuse to buy anything (there is always a better way to speak to people .

yes 3-4 months back , you switch the staff but the ones you hired they are not better

you need a strong manager in that building with some vision, and he or she will fix it very quickly

Quote Originally Posted by shortround View Post
    Hey , me too !!!!

Anyone else see a theme here!!
    FREEDOM IS EVERYTHINK

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jobbass View Post
    JR

your Target sports staff , as a business owner myself , I am telling you , don't give a crap , and they are rude about it .

and very proud even to show it . (don't ask names , I am there every week to shoot since it is only 5 mn from my house.

yes 3-4 months back , you switch the staff but the ones you hired they are not better

you need a strong manager in that building with some vision, and he or she will fix it very quickly
    i've only been a member for since january but i go there quite often (at least once a week) so i've been there quite a few times in a short time frame but i've been treated well there. everyone has been friendly and helpful. have not had a bad experience yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I find the sales staff nice enough. The prices are not very good, but they let you handle the guns, happy to talk about them. I've not had a problem. Mind you, I am a regular and they know me. Would they treat a random person off the street differently? Maybe - but I can only speak of what I've experienced.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

CGN Regular
    Agreed Management is the problem at Target Sports or lack there of.

I have been there many many times, and usually the Manager is not even there, or when he is there he is in the office.

Often the staff are playing with their own AR's behind the counter and ignoring customers.

The staff have been trained to move walkins in and out as fast as possible and nothing else matters.

Quote Originally Posted by jobbass View Post
    JR

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast