Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inventory Blowout Sale - Saturday February 28 - Friday March 6

Went there yesterday for the first time, and everybody was great. Just sayin'.
    Scored some new Federal 9mm brass and some .429" (.44 cal) copper clad TMJ's (bullets not loaded ammo) both at 60% off, read: dirt cheap. (with the discount the 9mm brass is $11.60 per 100 before tax)!
    Also nice Ergo AR grips (in FDE) at 25% off (the rubberized finger-groove ones), and Pachmayr Ruger MKII pistol grips at 50% off. Got a nice double rfle soft case that wasn't even marked on sale, knocked down to 20% off. Got some good advice on a pistol I was looking at as well. It was well worth the trip for me. ;-)
    If you're looking for some cheap, good, new 9mm brass for reloading, grab some while they got it.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    Went there yesterday for the first time, and everybody was great. Just sayin'.
    Scored some new Federal 9mm brass and some .429" (.44 cal) copper clad TMJ's (bullets not loaded ammo) both at 60% off, read: dirt cheap. (with the discount the 9mm brass is $11.60 per 100 before tax)!
    Also nice Ergo AR grips (in FDE) at 25% off (the rubberized finger-groove ones), and Pachmayr Ruger MKII pistol grips at 50% off. Got a nice double rfle soft case that wasn't even marked on sale, knocked down to 20% off. Got some good advice on a pistol I was looking at as well. It was well worth the trip for me. ;-)
    If you're looking for some cheap, good, new 9mm brass for reloading, grab some while they got it.
    Cheers.
    Yet another reason I wish they had the online up and running ??
    More sales missed on both our parts
    I plan on having Justin Bieber to sing at my Funeral so my Death will be the Second worst thing to happen that day .
    How come the only women that look at me like a side of beef are VEGETARIAN

Sharked you are wrong on that! I have been there many times myself and I see staff dealing with customers or working on other things. I never seen the staff ignore customers as you say!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharked View Post
    Agreed Management is the problem at Target Sports or lack there of.

I have been there many many times, and usually the Manager is not even there, or when he is there he is in the office.

Often the staff are playing with their own AR's behind the counter and ignoring customers.

The staff have been trained to move walkins in and out as fast as possible and nothing else matters.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by modiano View Post
    Sharked you are wrong on that! I have been there many times myself and I see staff dealing with customers or working on other things. I never seen the staff ignore customers as you say!
    nice to meet you...

great first post
    The Liberal Philosophy
    If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.

"any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

BANNED
    first post

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by modiano View Post
    Have you worked there long or are you a new hire?

Quote Originally Posted by Algoguy View Post
    Have you worked there long or are you a new hire?
    I don't know why you'd think he's working there, or he's a shill of some sort.

Every single time I go there I have a great time talking to the guys behind the counter. All of their staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and like to shoot the #### with you.

CGN Regular
    I think it also depends on when you go in, and where you go, I have found if I go over to the new gun counter (to the left when you walk in) those guys I have had good experience with, show me whatever I want to see, etc.

However if you trying to get info over the phone, or talk to someone near the rental counter the service is usually very poor. You would think that if they did not have working webstore, they would take orders over the phone at least, however usually they just say to send an email and then you never get any response.

Site is still down... I guess I missed out on online shopping...

Quote Originally Posted by flixy123 View Post
    Site is still down... I guess I missed out on online shopping...
    Somehow I think the only loss , is theirs'
    I plan on having Justin Bieber to sing at my Funeral so my Death will be the Second worst thing to happen that day .
    How come the only women that look at me like a side of beef are VEGETARIAN

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast