Thread: TWO big thanks! well kind of....

TWO big thanks! well kind of....

TPC,

I just want to take a minute to thank you, i dont know who i had the conversation with yesterday regarding a aimpoint pro but he was very courteous, informative, and the biggest thing i noticed was i didn't feel rushed, just a simple pleasant conversation between human beings, somthing that in this day and age i feel we all take for granted, although we were on the phone on opposite sides of the country it felt as if i was standing in you're store, again thanks.

I also would like to thank the two LGS (not going to name names) that i visited that same day on the same topic. LGS #1 where i had the pleasure of encountering a sales person who couldn't give a rats ass about the product, customer, or a sale, frankly i got the impression he didn't even want to be there let alone the customers. My favorite part was when he couldn't find what i wanted that was IN stock he gave me the "will there be anything else" bit and had already turned around and started walking away before i could reply with a yes, classy LGS #1, classy...

And for LGS #2 who could find what i was looking for but was way over priced compared to EVERY other vendor on CGN who stocked the product, after showing him other retailers prices i asked if they could price match to keep it local, nope we cant do that, then i asked if we could work on the price a little, maybe 10%, nope we cant do that eather, he then flat out told me if you can find it at that price buy it, its quite ironic thats the second time i have been told that there.

So Thank you to the two local gun stores with your grotesque customer service for making it just to easy to go with someone else.

Woooooowwwww jeez! Look at the time, i got to get to bed, brush my teeth, feed the hog, i still got some homework to do, do the laundry, wash the car, still got those bills to pay...

SP
    "History dictates that unresponsive governments force ordinary people to do extraordinary things."

you are going to love the PRO. I got mine a couple years ago now and recommend it to everyone. I'm just upset that they've gone up in price from when I bought it cuz I wanted a second one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bak Dur View Post
    you are going to love the PRO. I got mine a couple years ago now and recommend it to everyone. I'm just upset that they've gone up in price from when I bought it cuz I wanted a second one.
    I have heard that from a lot of people, they just can't find anything wrong with it. Especially for that price point, I'd suggest getting another one now, prices might keep going up, and for a store I visited they are 30-35% higher then everyone else... well except for amazon.ca.... That S**T is just ridiculous.
    "History dictates that unresponsive governments force ordinary people to do extraordinary things."

Quote Originally Posted by SERGEANT PREPPER View Post
    I have heard that from a lot of people, they just can't find anything wrong with it. Especially for that price point, I'd suggest getting another one now, prices might keep going up, and for a store I visited they are 30-35% higher then everyone else... well except for amazon.ca.... That S**T is just ridiculous.
    We do appreciate the kind words and we're constantly striving to make the experience better for all of our customers. Stay tuned for some online deals in the next little bit!
    TACTICAL PRODUCTS CANADA
    1-416-252-4000
    http://www.tacticalproductscanada.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tacpro1 View Post
    We do appreciate the kind words and we're constantly striving to make the experience better for all of our customers. Stay tuned for some online deals in the next little bit!
    And I appreciate the customer service! This day in age I'd rather deal online with experienced staff that know what they are talking about rather than the dimwitted staff at some LGS... sorry the 2 largest gun stores in calgary but the costco/ brick feel just don't work for me...