Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another mistake by Wanstall ... (They are awesome!)

Uber Super GunNutz
    But I changed it just for you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Wanstalls is my third favourite place to "visit" in Maple Ridge.... My first favourites involve happy endings.....Wanstalls visits always end with me leaving broke but happy.....wait a minute.....so do the others

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Futter View Post
    WANSTALLS IS JUST THE WORST!!

I purchased a 22lr Conversion kit for my Sig and next thing you know, there's a Wanstalls mousepad and these targets in my bag!

I got SO angry, I promptly DESTROYED all the Wanstalls targets with my "new" 22lr Sig 226R

J/K! Gary and the gang are just the best!!
    LOL who the hell uses a mouse pad these days...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Regular
    I was incredibly surprised with the seamless customer service on my first purchase from them and communication. I went regular shipping, figured it'd be around the 5 day mark...nope, at my doorstep a province over in 48 hours

Wanstalls is hands down the best place to buy handguns. Ordered a 1911 on tuesday, got it the next monday, with paperwork done! They are faster than anyone else. They give goodies with most orders (mousepads, shirts...), and Gary and the crew know what their products very well.
    Might not be the cheapest, but I'm willing to pay more for an incredible service.

Hands down the best place that I have dealt with!!!

I grew up in Maple ridge, took my first fly tying course there, bought my first fishing rod there in 1986 with my own money earned mowing lawns... My dad ( who suffers from that disease "guntraderitis " ) started taking me there years before that...the place itself has been a landmark, Ed & his son were always good to us - even when we were kids and would just go in there to look around. glad to see its still there and being run well
    Shoot well...or don't bother

I hate wanstalls, they keep bringing top shelf expensive toys for me to buy. Please stop!!!

Special request: Please, don't start selling JP Rifles; My wallet won't be able to take it...

:P
    SIGs and GLOCKs, yes please!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12