Thread: Finding a range

Question Finding a range

Hello everyone

I'm new to this forum and shooting in general.

I'm located in the Barrie Ontario area and can't seem to find a range that is currently accepting membership.

Can anyone help point me towards a club that is actively accepting new members? I'm interested in rifle and handgun and currently possess a PAL and R PAL

Thanks

Go to CSSA web page and click "clubs" .They have just about every range in Canada on that file with phone numbers etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Have you tried the one at Camp Borden? And ask the fellas at the gun counter at Cabelas, they usually know whats available in the area.

Awesome! Thanks for the fast replies!

You are not alone i'm from Newmarket just south of you and am also having a hard time. I found that the Aurora Gun Club and Grange are accepting new members but they do not allow any centrefire firearms/ammo to be used aside from handguns. I put my name in Barrie gun club I suggest you do the same. I know they are full but with whats available out here I'd put my name in as soon as possible. If you indeed find one please do share I am willing to drive to Barrie and area no problem.

Fellow Barrie noob too! I too am gonna try to get somewhere wiwith the Barrie Gun Club, and if that doesnt work out, maybe the Hunters and Anglers in Springwater.

Also you should drop me a message and let me know how things go for ya, im definately looking for others to shoot with and a fellow beginner cant be too bad an idea!

I got into the Borden Rod and Gun Club, was really easy actually.

Still looking into the Barrie Gun Club and would like to get into the Hunters and Anglers in Spring Water