Thread: Want to highly recommend SGW and the AERO parts they carry.

Want to highly recommend SGW and the AERO parts they carry.

First off, I wanted to say that this is the first time I dealt with SGW and it was a great experience. They actually went out of their way to call me to update me on my order and where things stand, which I have yet to experience with anyone else. If anyone has had any reservations about dealing with them, I would set them aside and just go ahead and purchase. You won't be disappointed.

Now, onto the products. I ordered an AERO upper and lower and I cannot state the exceptional quality of these parts. Finish is absolutely perfect and fit is amazing. i'd easily have these parts go up against any other of the more expensive components on the market. Can't wait to get this all together. I'll be putting my build up once it's done and will state any fitment issues if they come up.

+1 I have had a few dealings with SGW and have been more than impressed. Even going out of their way to call up and inform me of sales that were relevant to the parts I was buying. Ended up saving me a few bucks which is always a plus in my books. Great communication , quick honest answers and easy to deal with.

I got my aero M4e1 upper, rail and bcg from them and like Frosst says it's really nice stuff. Fit and finish is excellent! And I t mated up with my NEA lower better than matched sets I've seen.

All in all I'm super impressed with both their service and their products. I just can't wait to get home and install my new aero ultralight scope mount !

Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Thank you both for your kind words. Looking forward to seeing your builds when they are done. Don't be shy please post them up for us and others to see. Then shoot the heck out them.

Oh... please when making such statements... please include the full name of the business!

This thread SGW means Saskatoon Gun Works... but I thought it would be about an American AR-15 and 1911 manufacturer in Washington State, that was known as either SGW or Olympic depending on the year.

I think the title is pretty self explanatory. Not to mention, this is posted in their sub forum and Scheutzen gun works isn't a retailer so why would they be carrying aero parts?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosst View Post
    I think the title is pretty self explanatory. Not to mention, this is posted in their sub forum and Scheutzen gun works isn't a retailer so why would they be carrying aero parts?
    Not really
    Who looks at the sub forum when scrolling through new posts ?
    only reason I clicked this post was thinking it was SGW Olympic Arms related & why would they be dealing with Aero parts .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    I agree with Rotorwash and Frosst, I have had very good dealings with SGW as well. Aero makes quality items for a good price. I was so happy with my Huckleberry build that I plan on building another one based on the Aero ambidextrous lower. I got my wife shooting again and she is a lefty. Loves the AR but I need to make it a little handier for her. I will be looking to Aero Precision for that and I know where to get the parts based on previous experience.
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006