Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Type-97 used Low price!

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Thanks for the advice JR but I'll continue to vote with my wallet for now.

I wasn't trying to slam TSE's pricing more just pointing out the simple fact that non restricted black guns in Canada, along with some antique handguns, command a higher price due to gun control schemes that are currently in place.

I can't blame an importer who is willing to capitalize on our gun control scheme for their own profit but I don't have to like it.
    No offense taken. I also agree with you and have long championed to limit the "Canadian" surcharge. Sometimes it is legit when a manufacturer has to make a special batch just for our market, but sometimes it is just capitalism gone wild.

I was just pointing out that prices have a way of working out, just to stay competitive.

Stay safe,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

For TSE JR, just like to know where the front hand guard mount came from....
    mt84
    RSM (Retired Service Member)

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ShotKing View Post
    .... But to say that a business has zero control is just stupid.
    I apologize. I should have refrained from posting an opinion as an absolute.

What I should have said is that to be competitive, we have very little room to maneuver on most firearms and the price is in a lot of cases market determined. Of course we could price it higher and watch it get dusty on the shelf or have a chase to the bottom and end up closing our doors due to lack of profitability. But that would just be stupid ;-)
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234