Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MechTech Glock Carbine

Can any one direct me to where I might find a MechTech glock carbine?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadachris View Post
    Can any one direct me to where I might find a MechTech glock carbine?
    You are in a thread, in a sponsors forum, asking if the sponsor can import it, as that is the type of business the sponsor runs.

I think you are here.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

I want one for sure!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    They are heavy. The bolt is massive. They are made of stampings. It's like a Sten of sorts.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    They are heavy. The bolt is massive. They are made of stampings. It's like a Sten of sorts.
    I bought 2 because I missed the Sterling. It goes "Boiiing" with every shot. Once it went "BoiiingBoiiing", nobody noticed, a moment to treasure.

You would probably be better off with a dedicated 45ACP carbine, especially non-res, but if you have the pistol already, this would be cheaper.

45 ACP carbines are a hoot to shoot!

The first one I bought didn't work on my Colt, MechTechs are sloppily built items.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer promac's Avatar
    It's a nice accessory if you already have a Glock. I like it. Sounds like you're shooting through a piece of PVC pipe, lol.
    Last edited by promac; 03-07-2015 at 07:26 PM.
    Warning: I am not a lawyer; any ideas, views, opinions or advice may be incorrect, incomplete or contain errors and omissions. Anything could seem like at good idea at any given moment. Readers should consult with their legal professionals before taking any action based on the information contained herein.

Used to be that we "Worldproofed" our children. Now society wants to childproof the world.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    Hmmmm...when they make one to fit the M&P45, we'll talk.
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

Those have been around the USA for awhile. Everybody that has one likes it. You can buy one stripped or with several options. One guy in the military said he carried one in Iraq. In the USA you can buy just a Glock lower with no slide and save a few $ since the Mech Tech uses a proprietary upper to match.

I was going to buy one, but bought a VZ2008 instead. I prefer folding stocks.

Ill stick to my glock 17 KPOS gen 1....had it for years now, its still a "one hole" shooter. I installed a g 34 aftermarket barrell and now its perfect...
    MY G17 lives in the kpos, and it doesn't like to leave it...lol...its the perfect system.
    IMHO you cant improve upon perfection...thanks fab defense...and wolverine supplies for introducing us..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Except one has a 16 inch barrel. More power and range.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast