Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tikka Compact Tactical Rifle CTR

Tikka Compact Tactical Rifle CTR

Hi, will you have Tikka CTR on stock. Do you have ETA for it.

Thanks.

I'm interesting in this as well.

Thanks.

Hey there,

We will get them when they come into Canada but I just heard back from Stoeger today and they do not have an ETA from Tikka.

I'll make a post as soon as I hear about them. If it's something that is worth the wait and you want to have one set aside for you when they do come in please send me an email at Orders@reliablegun.com and we can go through the details.

Thanks,
    Nick
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

Any stainless .308 CTR on order?

I know you don't have a lot of details yet, but do you know if the .260 Rem will be available? Just bought a 700 AAC-SD and had it trued then found out about this...kinda really disgusted lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DasJager View Post
    I know you don't have a lot of details yet, but do you know if the .260 Rem will be available? Just bought a 700 AAC-SD and had it trued then found out about this...kinda really disgusted lol.
    I'm waiting to hear back from Stoeger about these, As of yet they don't look like they have been imported or made available through the proper lines.

Will keep you posted.

Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM

Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reliablegun View Post
    I'm waiting to hear back from Stoeger about these, As of yet they don't look like they have been imported or made available through the proper lines.

Will keep you posted.
    I inquired a few months ago about getting one with a set trigger in store. I believe John there made a wait list as a result of my inquiry since there was none at that point.

If they do somehow become available with the set trigger I am still interested.
    Last edited by Brian46; 03-14-2015 at 02:32 PM.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

I need a stainless 223

CGN Regular
    Just bought a 700 AAC-SD and had it trued then found out about this...kinda really disgusted lol.
    I'm in the exact same situation + I just bought a cadex chassis for it, so a little too late for me!!

PM Sent,

Anyone in the same situation please email me directly about a 260 at Nick@reliablegun.com I'm able to to a one time order on this rifle directly from Tikka but have a limited window. (Order has already been submitted and presold)

What this means:
    This will be imported through the correct line therefor warrantied and guaranteed by Sako. This will not be a grey market importation, does not contradict the Finnish export license and is not in violation of any Vendor Agreements.

We just want to make sure that our customers and their products are taken care of properly and in the unfortunate event of an manufacturer defect we can be sure that it will be serviced properly by the manufacturer.

Thanks as always for your continued support,
    Reliable Gun
    Last edited by reliablegun; 07-14-2015 at 03:02 PM.

Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast