Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tikka Compact Tactical Rifle CTR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    So tempted to order it when it was in stock this morning at 8am; then drive over to and wait for the store to open.
    BUT my rifles are for shooting, not collecting and I don't need another 308.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUKA View Post
    they have 308 in stock for a few days now !
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgrail View Post
    Order: Pending...so hopefully me lol
    Good job! Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    So tempted to order it when it was in stock this morning at 8am; then drive over to and wait for the store to open.
    BUT my rifles are for shooting, not collecting and I don't need another 308.
    308 is a great to shoot,I know you are waiting for 260 , once you get it it will make you happy, just like me driving from the range today.

Luv the TRG22 in 308, nice to get extra mag from the 260. Can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUKA View Post
    308 is a great to shoot,I know you are waiting for 260 , once you get it it will make you happy, just like me driving from the range today.

Good to see someone from the Wack got it. Spend the day at the Vedder, got 1 nice HO but otherwise need rain to get them into the system.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgrail View Post
    Order: Pending...so hopefully me lol
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Well, after 9months of waiting i cancelled my order. The guys at Reliable are fantastic. They understood completely, were very helpful and refunded the entire amount without credit card charges or any other hassle. Although the deal was not completed, they were absolutely fantastic.

To be clear, the issue with the rifle not showing up is not their problem. Either the distributer for Canada, or the manufacturer has dropped the ball. Personally, i feel it is the distributer, not the manufacturer, as you can readily buy these in the States and have them imported. If they have enough product to ship Stateside, i would feel that they have enough product to ship to Canada, even only if a couple of rifles are sent.

So anyways, i decided not to wait anymore, and the guys at Reliable were just fantastic to deal with. Will certainly deal with them in the future, but on items that are in stock.
    Yep, it's like that.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    ^? They currently have the stainless 308 model in stock
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Been looking for 260rem, not .308. They said they could bring them in on 4-5month wait, but like i said, after 9months waiting for the .260 it was time to move on. Reliable even talked directly to the distribution rep just last week, but no progress.

Oh well, if the 260rem CTR becomes available, i will be in. Moving onto other things....
    Yep, it's like that.....

Ordered my 260Rem SS from the US in Oct, got it in late Nov. Need to get some H4350 powder, still haven't shot it yet.

Yep, i know, i passed up a lot of opportunity waiting for it from here. But, like i said, the guys at Reliable were/are really great to deal with. Not their fault that the distributer (IMO) doesn't really care to bring in one or two rifles....
    Yep, it's like that.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345