Thread: New guns. But old stock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

New guns. But old stock?

Some have been on your books since 2009. Would you take offers? But of course checking my profile first to see how many purchases I have made.

Your past purchase profile has no bearing on any current sale or purchase you might be considering. Every sale is considered on a case-for-case basis.

You are always welcome to make any reasonable offer on any firearm listed in our inventory. Bear in mind, however, that our prices are generally dictated by the cost paid to bring those items into inventory. While we do have some room to negotiate on some firearms, we do not have that luxury on every item in stock, regardless of how long it has been available in our store.

Please contact our shop by telephone or by E-mail to make any offer on any item. The worst response we can provide will be "Sorry, but we cannot accept your offer at this time." But who knows, you might just find that diamond in the rough at a reasonable price! Stranger things have happened!
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.

The store might want to consider that if their capital is tied up in inventory that isn't selling, putting it on sale or even selling for a small loss might be a good idea. They will make the money back and recoup any loss by turning over that money more quickly, and more frequently.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    Epps is getting advice on how to run a retail business? Wow, considering they are one of the best firearms store in Canada...I doubt they need it. I have bought a fair amount from them, traded in a few as well, and browse there catalog almost daily...but you have to be fast as their stock can rotate quite quickly.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.