Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Additional ATC mags for Sam Commander tactical .45 ACP

My E-lander mag fits properly in the pistol and will drop free, it just seems to be finicky with chambering rounds and going into battery. I don't have a ton of experience with pistols to know what the problem is. I just know that my other magazines do not cause me any troubles. I haven't e-mailed you as I purchased the E-lander from another CGN sponsor.

I love the SAM though. Great deal from you guys!

I purchased 4 of the e-lander mags for my SAM Commander Tactical and had to some polishing on the feedlips due to some burring that cased the cases to drag and create jams. It also left scratches on the mags showing it was pretty severe. Once I did some minor deburring and polishing with a felt bob/polishing they worked flawlessly for the last 1000+ rounds I put through the 4 of them. I did have one hangup on the last round recently due to the follower sticking. I had not cleaned them since I purchased them about so they had some powder residue that might have caused that - I reload with longshot and find that it is a fairly dirty powder. I also polished the follower edges while i was at it just cause i was there.

The mags are a great deal for the price and didn't mind the polishing I had to do. It was easily done and wasn't worth the return and hope the next batch didn't have the same problem. If I had paid $50 bucks for Tripp Cobra's I'd be more irritated. Happy customer and would recommend it but with a heads up on the finishing work.

ACT are available....rebranded by a famous gun spring maker in the US and also a famous 1911 maker in Canada.
    However, the Elander are very very similar design other then the baseplate and finish on the mag, and the follower/spring/baseplates will interchange between the 2 mags.
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12