Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Job Posting

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    physical location of the job? haha, im just joking. unless you could use someone in the nations capital and eastern ontario.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Question: Can you guys provide a company van/truck or do I really have to own one myself? Outside of this, I fit the rest of the requirements...especially since you say I can set my own hours.
    You might be able to get by with a Van/SUV on a weekly basis. Anything with a lot of space. There will be a few times per year where a truck would absolutely be needed, one might have to be rented if you don't have one
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

God why don't I have a truck
    All other requirements are a given

Don't mean to disturb anyone but if you are using your own vehicle for business or employment...ie pickups and deliveries, you'll need to change your insurance. Don't learn it too late like I did. I don't want anyone going through what my wife and I did.

Good info^^

When will the posting close? When do you expect to have made a decision by? Will there be an interview process?

Thanks!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Also, if anybody has law enforcement sales experience that would be a huge asset
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

I have two pick ups, and a third one coming Christmas. Can you meet my oilfield wages? :P Guns may be considered for partial wages.

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone_Skid_Cone View Post
    I have two pick ups, and a third one coming Christmas. Can you meet my oilfield wages? :P Guns may be considered for partial wages.
    Ahhhhh must be nice! I must try these oilfield wages out , even though I make 150k a year and I can't afford 3 pickup , you must tell me your secrets!? How do you do it!? teach me your way! I gotta know your trade secret lol
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Big_red_truck View Post
    Ahhhhh must be nice! I must try these oilfield wages out , even though I make 150k a year and I can't afford 3 pickup , you must tell me your secrets!? How do you do it!? teach me your way! I gotta know your trade secret lol
    Haha make that wage and don't pay for anything. My monthly expenses are about $800 before guns and ammo. I don't have any fancy toys, my work pays for my personal truck, fuel, rent and food. I vacation for 2 weeks a year and work or shoot every other day. One truck is a $2,000 beater, work truck is a 3/4 ton around $10,000, and my new truck is a $50,000 GM. Also, contracting lowers my paid taxes from 48% to 10%.

Paying people in guns would probably be a good deal for you. if you credit them what you would sell them for retail. Might not be a bad idea.
    93AAĜ1976

The British empire was an incredible achievement. It brought civilisation to the uncivilised.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast