Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Job Posting

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Paying people in guns would probably be a good deal for you. if you credit them what you would sell them for retail. Might not be a bad idea
    I think it would be hilarious to see a 50-BMG rifle listed on your T4 slip under "Taxable Benefits". LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I think it would be hilarious to see a 50-BMG rifle listed on your T4 slip under "Taxable Benefits". LOL.
    Friends that contract surveying write off guns all the time. Now if only you can write off practice ammo, you'd be in business!

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone_Skid_Cone View Post
    Haha make that wage and don't pay for anything. My monthly expenses are about $800 before guns and ammo. I don't have any fancy toys, my work pays for my personal truck, fuel, rent and food. I vacation for 2 weeks a year and work or shoot every other day. One truck is a $2,000 beater, work truck is a 3/4 ton around $10,000, and my new truck is a $50,000 GM. Also, contracting lowers my paid taxes from 48% to 10%.
    Ah I thought they where all new ones! 800$ a month! I take it no kids or wife. Enjoy your toys my son and enjoy life. I'm just teasing ya. I've often thought about contracting myself out but it would be difficult here. Paid 48k in taxes this year ... Makes me gag. But that's a story for another day.

On a side note ,back t the thread , this would be a great second income and a fun second job.
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Also, if anybody has law enforcement sales experience that would be a huge asset
    I have that and a pick up truck. Email sent.

BANNED
    Damn it. I wish I had a truck.
    This job would be perfect. All my disposable income goes to gun stuff anyways. Might as well just cut out the middleman and work for guns/mags/optics/ammo.

Ok I meet all the requirements and have a 2500HD truck and Mazda wagon. No law enforcement experience but willing to try that out. Email has been sent. Payment in firearms, optics and ammo works as that is were most of it will go.
    Run it until it's empty.
    Wanted list: Wby Lazermark 340 WM, Winchester Featherweight SS 270 Win, Wby Accumark 257 WM, Ruger #1 International 257 Rob or 7x57, S&W M&P Pro range kit 9mm, Baikal 380 ACP single stack and Walther P22 SS Sport.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234