Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz958 Review, Accuracy, and Status

[QUOTE=

I guess we'll find out if other people start producing better groups when they get their rifles!
    [/QUOTE]
    So maybe soon then

Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    Damn. I wish I'd had some of those to test.
    Lol. Anytime! Just ask

I think stormwerkz makes an adapter now that keep factory angle. I'll have to investigate.

I was a little undecided on the looks of these at first. But the more pics I see the more i like it! Hopefully I get in on the first batch when they finally get an frt.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    Great review, TVPP.

I'm curious - would anyone else love one of these in 223/556?

Great work TV Press Pass! I've been fortunate enough to play on all the SA58 platforms and can't wait to have a turn on one of these.
    Three gun fun!

I really am asking this question from an honest place with no intent to troll. IF this rifle doesn't get approved, or gets classified as prohibited or restricted, isn't this video evidence of you committing a crime?

Super Moderator
    How could it be? It isn't classified as restricted or prohibited.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    looks good, but I just can't get over the idea of having no built in rear irons. And slapping on a pair of flip up magpuls or something doesn't seem right to me. dunno why....
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by infidel29 View Post
    looks good, but I just can't get over the idea of having no built in rear irons. And slapping on a pair of flip up magpuls or something doesn't seem right to me. dunno why....
    Excellent point, but there is a back up rear sight, a small fixed notch at the front of the reciever, not adjustable, but I requested that it has a 100 meter zero. On this pre - production example I felt the notch was to small but lots of time to correct that.

I am surprized at the accuracy, I did expect better. Will change out the butt stock for one that provides a good cheek wield, mount a scope and check her ourselves ASAP. I just need the sun to shine.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    How could it be? It isn't classified as restricted or prohibited.
    Last time I checked my license it said possession and acquisition of a restricted and or non restricted firearm. Not possession and acquisition of an unclassified firearm. Additionally the only reason this firearm is in the country is because Wolverine brought it into the country for the lab to examine with their specific business license. Is TV PressPass an employee of Wolverine so that he is covered by their firearms business license?

Your poking the bear here and that same bear your poking is the one that the judge will be listening to as an expert on firearms if you were to ever see a court room.

This is why some are suggesting caution. However if you think I and anyone else is wrong I have a direct number and email to the lab you can call and see what they think as I brought this up with them once before with something I was planning.

Oh and nice rifle. I wouldn't mind seeing if I could adapt the brand new AK wood sets I have sitting here to it.

Too bad the barrel isn't chrome lined.
    Last edited by mildcustom2; 03-12-2015 at 08:06 PM. Reason: spelling

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    However if you think I and anyone else is wrong I have a direct number and email to the lab you can call and see what they think as I brought this up with them once before with something I was planning.
    Do they answer the phone? I would love to have that information.