Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sig 226 backorder timing via Wolverine Supplies

I'll add this is very typical of anything gun related you want in Canada and is not on in stock.

P226 Elite SAO via Wolverine Supplies Update

I just thought I better give all of you an update!
    After a little bit more waiting (which entirely due to the states being slow on export permits on Mags for MD Charlton) I Finally got my new Sig 226 Elite SAO yesterday!!!! She's a beauty! I just wanted to come on here and give a shout out to the guys at Wolverine Supplies! You guys are all top notch and the customer service i've recieved through the whole process has be oustanding. Props to Wolfgang "the phantom" for being quick to respond to all of my questions and for everyone else that fielded one or two unneccesary pestering phone calls/emails!

I'd post a picture but i have no idea how to do that from my Ipad

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Pics !!!!!! Jeeze
    It's an obligation!

BANNED
    Unless it was specified at the time of order that it could be 2+ years, I would think that not only would they not charge you a restocking fee for an item they clearly never had in stock, but give you some small interest on the down payment.

FF

Quote Originally Posted by ianfroese View Post
    I'm at 27 months and counting on a P229 I ordered from Questar. So hopefully you don't wait quite as long

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123