Thread: Thanks! 375 Ruger 250gr GMX

Thanks! 375 Ruger 250gr GMX

Just wanted to say thanks to Prophet River and Harley over there. Called in the evening and had this the next day!

My first time dealing with Prophet River, great experience.

Been looking for these for 3 months.

And to anyone else who wanted them... I bought them ALL.

*ducks flying lead*

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    what rifle are you launching these from? I have an Alaskan 20" and am going to try some of the GMX ammo (once I shoot the 150 rounds I loaded up of TTSX 250gr and TSX 300gr and Speer 235gr ) I have had great results from the GMX bullets in other calibers I own, so I can't wait to try them in .375 Ruger. Great snag on the ammo Phadeout!!!
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

Nice score. Let me know if you want to sell some once fired brass.

Thanks folks.

They are actually going to be fired from a 26" Re-Barreled Sako 75 SS. It's a BEAUT. Once I'm done figuring out exactly what I'm doing for a mount (I pretty much know exactly what it will be, I'm just deciding how much angle I want in my mounts) I will post in the forums (and try to respond here as a reminder).

@Regulate34
    I will probably keep all my brass for reloading

These are just my lazy plinkers until I can get into reloading. Also would make heck of a Wolf round

More to come soon!
    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason