Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Whats with your current price on Glocks?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Do people really think their Glock comes straight from Austria and docks somewhere in Canada? It's coming from a wholesaler in the USA and is being bought/distributed in US dollars. Expect every newly stocked Glock to be about 15% more expensive than 2 months ago. Just like the pistols I was looking at in the states... they say "Made in Austria" and the HK said "Made in Germany". They're still distributed/possibly manufactured and/or assembled in the US, and traded in US dollars.

Prices are going up due to the US $, bottom line. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Our dollar is exactly the same as it was last year against the Euro.

It's only the Greenback that's skyrocketing.

It seems strange that all of the European made guns are going up in price too. (And not just with this particular vendor either.)
    Uh, no, EUR is about CAD .75 now, but was about .64 last year i.e. up 15% over CAD in a year. It's not just USD that CAD is sliding against. EUR-manufactured arms can be expected to be more expensive just on FX.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Expendable Nate's Avatar
    And I will stick to norinco no money grabbing Americans touching those ����
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Be specific about what you want.

CSSA
    IPSC

I'm a huge Glock fan but paying $1000 for one defeats the purpose of a glock(Affordable, reliable.)
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

All companies will try to sell these firearms for as much as they think they can get for them. The price on the Glock 19 went from 770.00 - 900.00. You are getting very close to SIG and HK range of pricing.(I'd rather own a SIG or HK) Is a GLOCK worth close to a $1000.00. In the states you can still get them for $550-600 range. Stop buying them and let them sit on the shelves for a while until the big companies realize they have to do something with the prices.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by borzee View Post
    All companies will try to sell these firearms for as much as they think they can get for them. The price on the Glock 19 went from 770.00 - 900.00. You are getting very close to SIG and HK range of pricing.(I'd rather own a SIG or HK) Is a GLOCK worth close to a $1000.00. In the states you can still get them for $550-600 range. Stop buying them and let them sit on the shelves for a while until the big companies realize they have to do something with the prices.
    Exactly.
    In Glock We Trust

Business Member Rep
    OK guys,
    Prices have been corrected. Sorry for the confusion on this one.
    Take advantage of the 2014 pricing while you can. Once they are gone we will be adjusting to 2015 pricing that you got a taste of last night.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by borzee View Post

Ya but eventually all the firearms will go up. that will include the Sig and HK . Pretty much all new stock coming in will have increased price.

CGN frequent flyer
    EUR is approaching parity with USD. we should see 15% discount on all European products from HK, SIG, walther GLOCks etc.

EUR-USD is now at a 13 year low of 1.05
    EUR-CAD is also trading at 1.34 down from 1.55 same point last year. So my message to all authorized dealers when do we see these discounts coming our way?

One hundred billion dollars
    "May God have mercy for my enemies because I won't " George Patton Jr

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast