Thread: Core15 Lifetime "No BS" Warranty?

Core15 Lifetime "No BS" Warranty?

Hi,

I recently received my Core15 Tac iii SBR from you good folks and I am very impressed with this gun so far.

The price was great, but the advertised lifetime warranty is probably what put this gun ahead of others I was looking at. I tried to register my warranty with Core as per the included instructions but discovered that non-US addreses cannot be registered on their site.

I contacted Core about this and was told that they are setting up a certified armourer in Canada to handle potential warranty issues. This is all well and good, and I hope to never need the warranty, but if something were to happen with this gun at the range this weekend, where would that leave me as things currently stand?

I don't expect to learn that I'm not covered in some way after I get the rifle home!

Any information is greatly appreciated.

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    Good to know , subscribed
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

Expried Business Member
    There has always been a certified armorer for CORE15 products in Canada. We would not bring the line in without it as it is an important part of the CORE15 ethos and the trust in their product. There is no need to fill out the warranty card for Canada at this time -- this is the project they're working on setting up, but it is not necessary at all at the moment. Your rifle is covered from the moment you buy it regardless of a piece of paper.

In the future please contact us directly for questions like this as it will be significantly faster than posting on CGN.

Sounds great thanks. The way they initially responded to me made it sound as though there was no certified warranty work in Canada yet.

You guys were fast regardless! I jjust thought some other Core owner may have had some info on the subject.

Thanks again.