Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kel-Tec SUB-2000 Rifles!

Gunna go ahead and get me a gen 2

I'd tap in on a pre order.
    I didn't invent the turtle neck, but I was the first to recognize it's potential as a tactical garment... Tactical turtle neck. Tactlneck.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GLOCK_PERFECTION's Avatar
    I'm interested as well in a gen2, I'll check your website regularly.
    This post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "GLOCK_PERFECTION". These posts are for entertainment use. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

.40 mags and .9 mags are almost the same in dimensions. the followers are different and the ejector rods are different.. BUT--- they seems to feed reliably!! skip to 8:40 A sidenote: you can fit approx. 12-13 rounds of 9mm inside of a glock 22 (.40 cal) magazine and it is completely legal for you to do that. (kel tec sub 2k, jr carbine, ect....) and the same goes for the beretta mags.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanmalmal View Post
    .40 mags and .9 mags are almost the same in dimensions. the followers are different and the ejector rods are different.. BUT--- they seems to feed reliably!! skip to 8:40 A sidenote: you can fit approx. 12-13 rounds of 9mm inside of a glock 22 (.40 cal) magazine and it is completely legal for you to do that. (kel tec sub 2k, jr carbine, ect....) and the same goes for the beretta mags.

is that you in that video? I felt like I was listening to myself talk, lol, I had to get my wife to come listen...I grew up on the east coast but have lived in Ontario for about a decade, so my accent is slightly maritimes, but this guys voice sounds very similar to mine...

thanks for sharing, i'll have to pick up a glock 22 mag or two for my gen 1.

I was wanting to try using a .40 mag with 9mm. From what a read from other sites that it does not feed well. Buying a .40 mag might just be throwing my money away.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    I was wanting to try using a .40 mag with 9mm. From what a read from other sites that it does not feed well. Buying a .40 mag might just be throwing my money away.
    They work OK in my Gen 2 Glock 17. They're not PERFECT, and I wouldn't use them in competition for that reason. They are 98% though, and would be fine for plinking.

berretta 92 mag version?

BANNED
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this

Expried Business Member
    berretta 92 mag version?
    We've only been receiving Glock versions, I'll give you guys the heads up if we get other variants.

Can you put me down for a gen 2!thanks

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast