Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canpar delvery tracking for Ammo Delivery.

Canpar delvery tracking for Ammo Delivery.

Has anyone dealt with Canpar deliveries in similar circumstances as mine?
    I had to use my daughters address in town, due to my rural address.
    What happens to the Ammo if she is not at home when they try to deliver at her address?

Here is their "Tracking Report" that has not changed since the 12th.

2015-03-12 02:44:06 -- Interline outbound -- Edmonton
    2015-03-11 13:25:58 -- Arrival at Hub/Terminal from Bulk/City Trailer -- Calgary
    2015-03-10 19:16:48 -- Arrival at Hub/Terminal from Bulk/City Trailer -- Vancouver
    2015-03-10 18:18:19 -- Departing hub/terminal via linehaul -- Vancouver
    2015-03-10 15:05:07 -- Pickup from customer/shipper -- Vancouver

Does "Interline Outbound-- Edmonton -- 02:44" mean it is between Calgary and Edmonton, or did it leave Edmonton on its final leg at 2:44 am?
    Their nearest terminal is in Edmonton and I'm afraid of eventually having to drive 500 km to get my free delivery, if at all.

I feel like an expecting grand father, lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armedsask's Avatar
    Canpar is awful and should be avoided at all cost. I have never had them properly deliver a package. Thankfully I live in a small town so whatever random place they decide to drop my package at calls me up to come get it.

In fairness, I can'tut all the blame on Canpar as they pass their orders on to a 3rd party carrier to deliver to my area. Kindersley Transport to be exact.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Armedsask". These posts are for informational and entertainment use. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Patience Grasshopper!!! it will show up...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    My multiple ammo delivery experiences with Canpar have all been great. Good luck.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

I have only ever had ammo delivered and they were all Canpar deliveries. I live in the city and maybe I just have an easy address, but all my shipments have come through and on time. Canpar has a delivery notice to stick in the mailbox if you're not home. Usually sent out by email. Check your junk folder. All you have to do is print it off, sign it and if your not home tell them where to leave the package.

Canpar will make sure you get your ammo. They don't do monkey business like others!!! I have had Canpar delivered my ammo on time ordered from CanadaAmmo. They will leave a pickup notice if no ones at home. Also, they will try to re-schedule a delivery at your best convenient.
    “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

they left 4000 rd of 556 in front of my front door in Thunder Bay crates clearly marked as ammo when I wasn,t home who would get the unsafe storage charge?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by theviking View Post
    they left 4000 rd of 556 in front of my front door in Thunder Bay crates clearly marked as ammo when I wasn,t home who would get the unsafe storage charge?
    We've done this dance before!!! A lot of whinning and it messe's it up for the rest of us. Canpar stops leaving anything at your door...

next time ask the person who ship it to make sure they ask for a signature

Never any problems with Canpar other then there tracking info is usually screwed up. Estimated delivery date info is usually correct.
    Have had drivers contact me prior to a drop to make ensure i'd be around...
    Any reason is a good reason to go shooting!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast