Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Will Marstar ever restock the Yugoslavian SKS rifles?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Coyote Ugly's Avatar
    Look at the bright side, better returns than the Banks!

Quote Originally Posted by ben777lemay View Post
    I hope they will never restock.

Before the last restock, the 59/66 were sold for about 350$. Last batch they almost doubled in price.
    As much as I wanted one, there is no way i'm gonna pay more than 400$ for an SKS even if they are the nicest SKS ever made, it still an SKS.

If they find some and restock, they will sell them premium, maybe even higher than the last batch

---------------------------------------------------------------

Was waiting the last batch for almost a year and when I saw the price increase, i was like, there is no ####ing way I'm stupid at the point of spending that much on a SKS.

Don't worry, I haven't bought one. At 650$, i can spend this cash on a much better firearm.

Does Marstar stock anything anymore?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Coyote Ugly's Avatar
    I might even let my Yugo 59/66 go for a straight trade for a G43 or K43!

Quote Originally Posted by ben777lemay View Post
    I hope they will never restock.

Before the last restock, the 59/66 were sold for about 350$. Last batch they almost doubled in price.
    As much as I wanted one, there is no way i'm gonna pay more than 400$ for an SKS even if they are the nicest SKS ever made, it still an SKS.

If they find some and restock, they will sell them premium, maybe even higher than the last batch.

I have an M59, tried to sell it a couple times but the buyers expected to pay less than Cdn Tire is selling Russian ones.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I bought my 59/66, from Marstar, at the price on the site for the as new model and 2 years later sold for the same plus their shipping, it is not really Just an sks, it is the only one set up for launching grenades and brand new, they are beautiful ! I just was getting out of firearms that I would not shoot, to shooting everything I own! Hope the guy that bought it is enjoying her!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I've got 5 differant SKS's on your product alert page.. Chinese, Yugo and Zastava. Not willing to pay any price but anything over $400 I might have to rethink how bad I want one.

Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
    Does Marstar stock anything anymore?
    Maybe. Keep checking back every few weeks for a year or so...

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    I've got 5 differant SKS's on your product alert page.. Chinese, Yugo and Zastava. Not willing to pay any price but anything over $400 I might have to rethink how bad I want one.
    Huh? How much are non refurb SKS's (Russian) going for these days?

I hope they don't restock either. My "As New" is still mummified in cosmoline and it is probably gaining more value than any GIC out there... May have to try to get another one that has been shot at some point so that I can actually try one of these out!

Ian

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by plinker 777 View Post
    Huh? How much are non refurb SKS's (Russian) going for these days?
    $281 at a sponser's store. I got my excellant barreled 1954 from WS for $160 2 months ago. Still say $400 is on the high end for any SKS.