Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Will Marstar ever restock the Yugoslavian SKS rifles?

CGN Regular
    i feel like im the only one who likes johnone's no BS answers, no speculation, no rumors just straight facts

Quote Originally Posted by msnacks View Post
    i feel like im the only one who likes johnone's no BS answers, no speculation, no rumors just straight facts
    They're not no-BS. No BS would be "Sorry, not happening." Injecting insults and condescending to potential customers is very much not a straight answer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    They make for entertaining threads. I'm glad he didn't completely abandon the internet when he took that step back from Marstar's public relations.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I think that he just enjoys trolling his own forum. It keeps these threads up on the Unread list longer.

Pretty weak sauce in this thread, though. I like his replies to the baiting that goes on. This was unprovoked.

And if the guns are long gone and not returning then remove them from the website already. That's how to avoid these topics coming up. Of course this just goes to validate my initial surmise.

Always with america man that sucks!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I am amazed by your first hand knowledge regarding firearms production in the former Yugoslavia.
    I assume you spent time at the factory and observed the production first hand ?
    As for cheap labor I must have missed that one when negotiated various contracts over the years, the average well qualified worker in the arms factories was well paid and was productive....
    One of the major factors was the great pride they took in their workmanship, which is quite obvious in all small arms made in Yugoslavia from WW-11 onward....
    Please do your research before delivering your opinions
    John
    Hi john,
    I would never question your knowledge on the subject. Yes I have done lots of research but just a guy that has an interest. As for my comment was more geared to SKS in general not just Yugoslavia. I guess I got a little worked up over the SKS haters. You can't beat em and I have tried to break them so I am sticking with my opinion. I have never been there so I guess assumptions made on the labour, however compared to our labour costs my point is valid. Just because labour is cheap does not mean quality is and obvious in the Yugoslav SKS. Yes they are to me one of the finer examples with a NATO twist or am I wrong on that too?

Just saying.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Psycho mercenary snipers practicing on people to prepare for a hypothetical war at home. Douchebags. Made former Yugo a sh!tole too.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    if i went to a store and i was bothered by the sales people there , i will not be returning .

i don't know why some of you guys are here .

No, I like em too. If you want the whole "customer is always right" approach try Walmart.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Psycho mercenary snipers practicing on people to prepare for a hypothetical war at home. Douchebags. Made former Yugo a sh!tole too.
    I assume you were there dutring both Balkan wars ? So you have first hand knowledge ? Interesting I stopped counting after my 125th trip there and I still have difficulty coming to any conclusion
    John