Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Will Marstar ever restock the Yugoslavian SKS rifles?

So..... No yugo sks?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SIGP2101's Avatar
    Just for your eyes guys.

Last edited by SIGP2101; 03-20-2015 at 07:26 PM.

Sorry fellas but I'm with John on this I use this website as a huge resource when researching and collecting guns. I am tired of reading folks bogus opinions and sifting through a lot of misinformation trying to find the facts about guns. I know its human nature but if you don't know what your talking about please keep it to yourself.

If the yugoslavian sks's aren't your thing then don't buy one. It seems they are sought after and regarded as the best sks made. I see there aren't any for sale for a reason oviously they are worth buying/collecting if you can get your hands on them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tinviper View Post
    Sorry fellas but I'm with John on this I use this website as a huge resource when researching and collecting guns. I am tired of reading folks bogus opinions and sifting through a lot of misinformation trying to find the facts about guns. I know its human nature but if you don't know what your talking about please keep it to yourself.

If the yugoslavian sks's aren't your thing then don't buy one. It seems they are sought after and regarded as the best sks made. I see there aren't any for sale for a reason oviously they are worth buying/collecting if you can get your hands on them.
    Agreed... JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    S-s-smack.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Don't get me wrong, I collect Yugoslavian Mauser and SKS rifles and have an affinity for them but I would say that some of the "Unissued" Russian SKS rifles are nicer than the Yugo ones. The Yugo Mausers are also not as well made as the German ones. I've also owned 3 or 4 modern Zastava produced firearms and again, pretty good but not incredible when compared with the competition (CZ/BRNO for example). Zastava can wave that red flag proudly for 160 solid years of quality firearms manufacturing but I wouldn't liken them to top shelf manufacturers. That being said I would pay $500 for a Yugo SKS or Mauser without hesitation.
    Last edited by bp2626; 03-21-2015 at 10:27 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Agreed... JP.
    Oh the irony!
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

Quote Originally Posted by fraserdw View Post
    I am Canadian and really have no interest in their politics except when the Cdn govt sent me there as part of the UN to clean up your relatives genocide. Prehaps, you would be more happy fighing a war with your mates in Ukraine instead of cheerleading from relative safety of TO? Or do you like the living standards of this NATO occupier?
    We are not nato occupied.. we are a part of nato. Which is nothing to be proud of

I would love to own one, have looked and came up empty handed.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.