Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Will Marstar ever restock the Yugoslavian SKS rifles?

Will Marstar ever restock the Yugoslavian SKS rifles?

I've been looking for a m59/66 to add to my SKS collection for a while. The rifles are pretty common in the United States but not in Canada.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by isosceles762x39 View Post
    I've been looking for a m59/66 to add to my SKS collection for a while. The rifles are pretty common in the United States but not in Canada.
    Supply is pretty much non existent apparently. What us here, is here unless some secret stash gets found.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    The barrel is empty. Marstar cleared them out.

Then they tease us with a M76.

A 1.5 MOA 8x57 Mauser chambered AK variant. What's not to like?
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    I hope they will never restock.

Before the last restock, the 59/66 were sold for about 350$. Last batch they almost doubled in price.
    As much as I wanted one, there is no way i'm gonna pay more than 400$ for an SKS even if they are the nicest SKS ever made, it still an SKS.

If they find some and restock, they will sell them premium, maybe even higher than the last batch.
    Last edited by ben777lemay; 03-16-2015 at 10:17 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ben777lemay View Post

Before the last restock, the 59/66 were sold for about 350$. Last batch they almost doubled in price.
    As much as I wanted one, there is no way i'm gonna pay more than 400$ for an SKS even if they are the nicest SKS ever made, it still an SKS.

If they find some and restock, they will sell them premium, maybe even higher than next batch.
    Supply and demand. Feel free not to buy one lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    Supply and demand. Feel free not to buy one lol
    Was waiting the last batch for almost a year and when I saw the price increase, i was like, there is no ####ing way I'm stupid at the point of spending that much on a SKS.

Don't worry, I haven't bought one. At 650$, i can spend this cash on a much better firearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Lol but the point is if they sold, they are worth that to those people and it would have been a poor choice to sell them cheaper. Id pay that price for a SKS-D

I have the M59/66 with the MKTV M68 dummy round and the M59. Like them both. Never fired with the M59 cause it's the most beautiful sks i saw in my life
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Was waiting the last batch for almost a year and when I saw the price increase, i was like, there is no ####ing way I'm stupid at the point of spending that much on a SKS.

Don't worry, I haven't bought one. At 650$, i can spend this cash on a much better firearm.
    The double price bit @ss. I said forgidaboudit.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer

If they find some and restock, they will sell them premium, maybe even higher than next batch.
    Agreed. Lipstick on a pig. It'll always be just an SKS.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast