Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: It's that time again: Crazy Deals on Sig 516 and 716!!! Starting at $1499!

I just picked one up from target sports. They were telling me it comes with one magazine only, but when I showed them the pictures

on the first page they provided me with the second magazine.it is a nice rifle.

CGN Regular
    Do any places still have this?

check target sports .

Flaherty's, SFRC, Frontier, and Epps have all placed orders recently. This deal is still on, and any retail store is able to order from us.

Regards,
    MDC
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Is that means MD Charlton that 1 of these retailers can order the 716 for $1499

Thanks
    FREEDOM IS EVERYTHINK

The 716's were 1699 but I was told they are long gone. Only 516's left at some retailers

I have seen two versions of sig 516.one has the magpul stock and a bayonet attachment point on the gas block, the other version has sig'sown designed stock and no bayonet attachment point. Both of these rifles are gen2 rifles.
    I wonder why they made 2 different versions. I also think both versions are available in Canada.

Correct; the 716's are sold out. We have the 516 available; $1499 at your dealer.

MDC
    MD Charlton Co.

Quote Originally Posted by haim View Post
    I have seen two versions of sig 516.one has the magpul stock and a bayonet attachment point on the gas block, the other version has sig'sown designed stock and no bayonet attachment point. Both of these rifles are gen2 rifles.
    I wonder why they made 2 different versions. I also think both versions are available in Canada.
    There are different stocks due to availability at the time of production. Once the Magpul stocks were unavailable, Sig produced their own. The gas blocks were altered to reduce both the cost of production, and lower the weight of the gas block. Since no one is using bayonets, Sig removed the lug.

MDC
    MD Charlton Co.

Is there going to be any 516 sbr sales in the near future? Would love to get my hands on the 10" might have to settle on the 16" at this price. Any retailers still have sale stock?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast