Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gsg 1911 22

South of the Border, GSG 1911 is marked ATI Rochester NY. ATI - American Tactical Imports is the importer just like our Blueline Solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank_Killer View Post
    I got my GSG 1911 today, Oddly enough it came branded with "BLUE LINE SOLTIONS" which is where I bought the ZRTS "ultimate performace package".

-full length guide rod
    -new spring
    -slide alignment cone
    -new barrel bushing
    -barrel set screw no longer needed.

will do a 500rnd report here, breaking and testing with ammo shown

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U...ew?usp=sharing

I was hoping the upgrade kit would help, I definitely read they were finniky. Seemed after a long break in period with some higher velocity ammo they get pretty good. I can see the paint on the slide may cause ejection and return to battery issues with the light .22. I oped to not sand the slide and attempt it wearing in naturally.

Here's hoping, my real 1911 is getting spensive to feed.
    Last edited by Tank_Killer; 03-16-2015 at 09:00 PM.

CGN Regular
    I have a GSG and love it. No issues with any ammo I've fed it. Bought the ZRTS kit and installed. Couldn't use the barrel bushing. Too much rubbing and the slide won't slide.

The only time I've ever had issues was when I didn't clean it after about 1500 rounds.

One complaint is the strength of the aluminum slide. Where the slide lock sits when its locked back is getting warped and deformed. Not sure if that's normal or not.

I bought a GSG 922 feeds everything i throw at it since new. Just make sure the slide is well lubed during break-in. My rear sight broke and blue line sent me a new one no questions asked. I didn't even purchase though them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paul1shooter View Post
    I have alot of friends who said the gsg 22 pistols are crap. just sayin. very very fussy about ammo, lots of jams and hiccups. and i have heard this from 6 people , samewith the para ordinance .22pistols bothhave gottenbad reviews.
    I know of three GSG's that so far have not had any problems, or are fussy with ammo. So far they have worked without a hiccup.
    All they had was a thorough cleaning before use.

I just purchased the "Sig" version. I know they are the exact same gun but all my pistols are Sig and a extra fifty bucks is worth the name to me. I wanted to see who had luck with what ammo.

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    All this gsg talk ... looks like I just purchased one lol reviews to follow next week
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J Ace View Post
    Blue Line Solutions is the importer, I beleive. It's stamped on my GSG. So far mine does not like Winchester and Federal, but it really likes Remington Golden. Such as the bucket of Bullets.
    Federal champion are the favorite of mine.
    Fact: in 100% of the fake guns related shootings the victims is always the one with the fake gun

I have one and it's been great. I've only used cci stingers, mini mags and winchester m22. Haven't tried any other ammo yet.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    I just purchased the "Sig" version. I know they are the exact same gun but all my pistols are Sig and a extra fifty bucks is worth the name to me. I wanted to see who had luck with what ammo.
    Would be interested to see if they exhibit the same issues..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast