Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo, can you confirm?

CGN frequent flyer

Canada Ammo, can you confirm?

Hi Canada Ammo,

Can you please confirm or deny that the shipping issue with Norinco products (ammo specifically) from China has been resolved, (or that the issue even existed to begin with), and that there is no foreseeable end to Norinco ammo and products to the Canadian market?

Thanks,
    Cal.
    Last edited by calvados.boulard; 03-16-2015 at 03:51 PM.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    did i miss something ?

CGN frequent flyer
    If you do a search there has been chatter that the shipping company that brings in Norinco products to Canada will no longer ship ammo (and possibly other Norico goods I'm not sure), hence the supply of Norino products drying up in Canada. In this chatter there has also been talk that the shipping issues have been resolved. Instead of relying on these rumors I'm asking the only people who will be able to accurately confirm or deny.

Thanks,
    Cal.

It's more of an issue with the company importing said items , it's just not that profitable for them . On the brighter side another company might pick up the contract , who's not making very much to begin with , thus in turn turning a sizeable profit for a smaller company . The original contractors are missing out on far more profitable contracts . So the need for a contract change is in order just cross your fingers and hope that someone picks up the contract

Quote Originally Posted by Darren saltiel View Post
    It's more of an issue with the company importing said items , it's just not that profitable for them
    Canada Ammo import all their own stuff directly from China.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren saltiel View Post
    It's more of an issue with the company importing said items , it's just not that profitable for them . On the brighter side another company might pick up the contract , who's not making very much to begin with , thus in turn turning a sizeable profit for a smaller company . The original contractors are missing out on far more profitable contracts . So the need for a contract change is in order just cross your fingers and hope that someone picks up the contract
    While I don't disagree with your statement, it conflicts with what I've read on the topic of Norinco products being brought into Canada. The issue appeared to be limited to the willingness of the shipping company to ship ammo (and maybe firearms), as opposed to an issue with the importers themselves. Let's hope Canada Ammo responds with clarity on this subject.

Thanks,
    Cal.

CGN Regular
    may be I should get into the importing business with Norinco (problem is that I spent more than I invest :D )

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Shipping is fine, but all the cheap ammo is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Damn...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Were you looking to Europe for Ammo or am I wrong?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast