Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cloverdale/Surrey big gun show April 17-19

Good seeing you there CanAm, it was great to see the DA .50BMG up close and personal. Didn't pick up anything at the show, but you had some killer deals going online. I ended up getting your IUR deal, a 1911 and some CLP this evening. Thanks.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

worst show ive ever been to cant believe I travelled out that far to walk around for 20 minutes

Was planning to go in a half hour.
    Might just save the trip from richmond and order some stuff online haha
    I love guns

Quote Originally Posted by armeddodge View Post
    worst show ive ever been to cant believe I travelled out that far to walk around for 20 minutes
    Totally agree. My friend and I travelled 45 minutes to that utter waste of time. $10 bucks admission was blatant robbery. The Chilliwack show in March was only 5 bucks and is much bigger and better.

Next time I will check first and stay home if vendors like The Honeybee Center, Retirement and investment services, and hot sauce peddlers are there.

Make sure you don't miss the second hall where all the good stuff is

Ended up taking the family for something to do. Didn't buy anything, but the weather is nice!
    I love guns

CanAm was the only vendor I saw with anything worth while. That & the sweet nfa sweaters I bought

the 2nd hall.... where there was 100 year old fishing equipment and 500 dollar cooey 22s. For something that took almost 2 years to plan and get permits for it was a very poorly organised and run show.. wholesale being the main sponsor also did a really half assed job. Their give aways were junk, the archery range is something I could set up better in my back yard and for the amount of guns there why was all of surrey against it. Also the Langley gun range display.... A 30 yard range that allows centerfire rifles up to .50 cal..... the hacs shows are 10 times this one

CGN Regular
    I went and have to say wasnt what I expected but it wasnt bad also nice day to get out weather was great people were nice exept for the complainers picked up a few fishing lures saved at least 50% on them got to fondle some guns and found a few guys to get some projects going with after all its a show take it for what is worth support them and it will only get better . I remember when these shows were only state side Be Happy and support these shows cause we all have common interest here. Just my 2 cents

I have been to better garage sales. I will NOT be going back. Nothing more than Chinese crap, over priced old junk and a bunch of shotguns. Gun shows are supposed to have tons of stuff at blowout pricing not old crap for retail!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast