Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gryphon Binary Exploding Rifle Targets - in stock at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member

Gryphon Binary Exploding Rifle Targets - in stock at AmmoSupply.ca

We have more Gryphon Targets in stock! Prices will be going up April 1st to $119.99 per case of 12 lb, so buy them now and get them at $107.99 per case of 12 lb.

Will you be at the calgary gun show? And will you have some there?
    /ŻŻlŻŻŻlŻŻ[_\__\]
    lŻŻ lŻŻŻlŻŻŻL-O|||||||O_
    Ż()_)ŻŻŻŻŻŻ()_)ŻŻŻŻŻ()_)

Are they still free shipping?
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rjg333 View Post
    Will you be at the calgary gun show? And will you have some there?
    We are planning to be at the Calgary Gun Show with some binary targets. We will be with our friends from Shooters Choice 2014

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Outwest1213 View Post
    Are they still free shipping?
    No, but we are planning to put some packages together that include targets and will ship for free. PM me if anyone needs a shipping quote, we will see what we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    We are planning to be at the Calgary Gun Show with some binary targets. We will be with our friends from Shooters Choice 2014
    Thank you
    /ŻŻlŻŻŻlŻŻ[_\__\]
    lŻŻ lŻŻŻlŻŻŻL-O|||||||O_
    Ż()_)ŻŻŻŻŻŻ()_)ŻŻŻŻŻ()_)

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rjg333 View Post
    Thank you
    They sell like hot cakes at the best of times, so come early to avoid disappointment. We also have them available for free local pickup in Calgary (you can select this from our website during the order process) at any time

I bought a case of 12 targets from AmmoSupply. 2 Complaints about the process... first they were too friendly and answered all my questions before I got there. This meant a very efficient service when I picked up my ammo and targets, which meant it didn't take much time, which in turn meant more time shopping with the wife at the mall
    Secondly, the case of targets I picked up is still full. I hoped the case would come with a "Free Time From Work" coupon, but alas it did not... So for people sitting on the fence, beware
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I bought a case of 12 targets from AmmoSupply. 2 Complaints about the process... first they were too friendly and answered all my questions before I got there. This meant a very efficient service when I picked up my ammo and targets, which meant it didn't take much time, which in turn meant more time shopping with the wife at the mall
    Secondly, the case of targets I picked up is still full. I hoped the case would come with a "Free Time From Work" coupon, but alas it did not... So for people sitting on the fence, beware
    This just goes to show, DiMP, that we're just not perfect. However, we will take your criticisms to heart and see what we can do to improve! Thanks for your feedback I hear the targets are just the trick for sticking in gopher holes.

Kate, are you able to mail these targets to P.O. boxes?
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast