Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Aero Survival Rifle

they will be available in combo kit like 9mm and 45 acp with the back pack ??

Shoots well very easy to take apart love mine

in a 905 county that prohibits Sunday hunting with guns. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    "Shut up and take my money"... I want one...

Id be all over these if they came in deer dropping calibers............Looks like a great plinker though might have to grab one anyway

How are they weight wise? I mean, the JR seems overly heavy for a simple 9mm carbine... while the Sub-2000 is such a featherweight that a slight wind might carry it off into the skies! Not quite... but its surprisingly light.

Any chance of getting the pistol version in?

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    So the charging handle can not be set up on the left side? That would've made this thing perfect for me.

CGN Regular
    The charging handle is exclusive to the right side. I'm right handed, and have it set up to eject brass to the left, into a brass catcher. This way the brass catcher doesn't interfere with operating the charging handle. I love this set up, for me it ideal. I wish all my semi autos were configured this way. By the way, my ASR has proven to be reliable. I'm happy with my purchase. ��
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Diversity is Strength

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    Apparently able to take +P+ rounds, or so I've heard.
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Quote Originally Posted by theshootist View Post
    The charging handle is exclusive to the right side. I'm right handed, and have it set up to eject brass to the left, into a brass catcher. This way the brass catcher doesn't interfere with operating the charging handle. I love this set up, for me it ideal. I wish all my semi autos were configured this way. By the way, my ASR has proven to be reliable. I'm happy with my purchase. ��
    Sounds like a great setup. I'd still prefer the charging handle on the left, and eject right, into a brass catcher. I hate searching for all my brass. But I also hate leaving a single case behind.
    Last edited by Chargerguy; 03-29-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast