Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M305's Back In Stock

Like much of international trade, USD is the common currency for international business. A transaction doesn't have to have anything to do with being in or through the US for business's to use it. So if a Chinese company sets their prices in USD. Then it doesn't (usually) matter what a yuan to Canadian exchange rate is. Which can at times such as this, suck.

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    Correct all international trade is done in US Dollars , gold , copper , wheat , cars , guns ect .

You can't blame the retailers for the price increase. They aren't a gun charity for the biggest complainer. I think with the price increase its going to be a slow year for a lot of us collectors. I know it's going to be hard to pay the extra 30%. I think a lot of us are going to shoot the guns we own then buy the ones we want. Sales are going to be big this year.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    Buying an M305 is like an investment. They just keep going up in price. I got to get a FAMAE before the prices go up on them too.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrow397 View Post
    There is just no way at that price. It's like the Kel tech su 16 for 900 or the T97 for 1100. Yeah sure, if you have money to blow then buy one, but they just are not worth it at this price.

This will always be $470 gun. I get that Wolverine must account for the exchange difference but Norinco is nuts for raising their prices.

Just my opinion, everyone is free to do as they please but The only way I can really tell Norc that this price is too high is by not buying one.
    Is there anything we buy that doesn't go up in price?
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123