Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Famae saf

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by borzee View Post
    Damn, Famae really doesn't want to sell any more rifles. $1000 increase. Really putting the screws to the consumer.
    600 is due to dollar increase, about 400 is from manufacturer price increase
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Get someone to bring in MP5 mags. They are cheap like in the 20-30us range plus say $10 to put a rivet in.

Those prices are hilarious coming out of a third world country. I wouldn't trust their quality. Especially not for that price. It should be priced similar to Norinco products. I've been to Cina and Chile last Year and if anything it appears China is a little more advanced than Chile.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1978 View Post
    Those prices are hilarious coming out of a third world country. I wouldn't trust their quality. Especially not for that price. It should be priced similar to Norinco products. I've been to Cina and Chile last Year and if anything it appears China is a little more advanced than Chile.
    I have fired one, and it is nice. The build quality is really good. But with talking with owners there have been reliability issues. $3000 gets you a lot of quality firearms. I have an hk USC which I got for under $2000. I don't think they match up to the quality of that rifle, made in Germany. I think it's time to buy a IWI Tavor. Under $3000 made in Isreal. Famae has basically priced themselves out of the market. To bad, it was nice to have more options.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1978 View Post
    Get someone to bring in MP5 mags. They are cheap like in the 20-30us range plus say $10 to put a rivet in.
    Will MP5 mags fit a SAF?
    Don't blame me... I voted CPC - Proud member of the CSSA

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by r_taylor View Post
    Will MP5 mags fit a SAF?
    I doubt it just looking at them. The famaes magazine well looks a few inches totally vertical, while the MP5 magazines curve almost instantly. I doubt they would fit unless the magazine well was modified.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Why don't you guys just 3D print mags and be done with it? It could be 5 shot single stack and tough as nails. The Chilean prices are Mafia inspired. Don't play.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Although the price is kinda of ridicules i still want one, I hear these will also be available in the US towards the end of the year, I'm curious to what there prices will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    600 is due to dollar increase, about 400 is from manufacturer price increase
    A Government that does not trust it’s law abiding citizens to keep and bear
    arms, is itself, unworthy of trust." --James Madison

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    10 years ago FAMAE wanted nothing to do with civilians and now they gouge.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by r_taylor View Post
    Will MP5 mags fit a SAF?
    No and neither will uzi mags. Been there done that on both counts. Spent hours at it...
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast